Jimmy Olsen = The New Lex

Everyone lies to him, deceives him, and makes him think he didn't see what he did...including his wife. Can't say that I blame him for telling Chloe off.

Banned
    No Jimmy olsen is a HERO. He dumped that cheating liar killer, tramp of a wife and made a fool out of her infront of everyone. I have never loved Jimmy so much and I think Jimmy is the only original character they've improved on Smallville. I'm so glad hes done with that cheating slut chloe. he is far too good for her. Im a huge jimmy fan now I hope he gets some revenge on her.

Forum Regular brother_of_krypton's Avatar
    I disagree with the assumption that he will become the new Lex. However, I do agree that he's sliping down a slope similar to our bald-headed friend.That final scene with Jimmy and Chloe...Powerful stuff.

Just shows the kind of demons he's been hiding.

Im impressed with Jimmy. He's got some brass! Its about time someone on the show gets bold.

Can you say 'soap opera' anyone? o__o

Hopeless Forum Addict Night_Hawk90's Avatar
    jimmy was my favourite character this episode, i loved it when he broke up with chloe because he was totally right. bravo jimmy

Posting Pro green_arrow_girl358's Avatar
    Smallville-or the equivelent, Ontario, Canada
    i honestly could never bother with jimmy until this epi. guess you don't really miss something until you haven't seen it in a while. but wow powerful last scene, mixed feelings about jimmy again. i seriously thought he was gonna get his lights punched out again about 5 times this epi

Whoops! Sorry if I caused confusion. I didn't literally mean that Jimmy is becomming the new Lex. I meant that the way that Jimmy is being treated (like a nobody) is very similar to how Lex was treated by his loved ones (very badly). I can't say much for seasons 7 and 8, but I like to think that seasons 1-6 are just as much about the "downfalls of Lex Luthor" as they were the "Rise of Clark Kent". Lex was good guy at one point, much like Jimmy has been all along. Now that Jimmy has supposedly quit the Daily Planet...we'll have to see how the writers reconcile that as it brings about a conflict with the mythos.

I reject your reality dru-zod2501's Avatar
    Wow, Jimmy was right all along, but he still came off as the world's biggest psycho prick. This was not the Jimmy Olsen I know. Before I used to hate him, but now I'm gonna love to hate him!

Jimmy is no villian.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloof View Post
    Can you say 'soap opera' anyone? o__o
    You realize that this show is a drama right?