X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

they could done so much more even if he wasnt going to fly

Comment

previews for next week looked promising

Comment

pretty much expected it. they weren't gonna drop a bomb like that in a filler episode.
        lamest excuse? last years christmas epi when he "jumped" up the staircase

Comment

No. I don't understand why everyone is. Once flight happens, I'm sure the CW will promote the heck out of that episode to draw in viewers since that is something iconic. I know that in the past, they've made some unpopular choices when it came to promoting but they're not that stupid.

Comment

I AM NOT SURPRISED...but I am very disappointed.

Comment

I wanted to fast forward through all the Davis and Chloe stuff just to get to the plane scene. It was a great scene but dissapointing.

Comment

Originally posted by princessdiana
                Well in the Doomsday movie he flys DD up out of the earth's atmosphere and slams him back down into earth.
                it was a good episode but didint see no flying lol

and the dd movie was kinda dumb in the comics dd cant die i have alot of comics with dd and no one can kill him

Comment

ya the scene was ok, should have been longer with him acting heroic, holding Tess and all, his jump was sloppy too, but oh well...i prefer for him to fly with Lois

Comment

What a let down. I can't believe they would build us up like that just to screw with us. Isn't 8 years of this enough? I have lost all faith in Smallville and PS producers, you are currently getting your butts handed to you by Supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
                      pretty much expected it. they weren't gonna drop a bomb like that in a filler episode.
                      lamest excuse? last years christmas epi when he "jumped" up the staircase
                      Actually that WAS flying. It was Bizarro.

Comment

To those of you who thought he was actually going to fly, I dont know whether to hug you or shake my heads at you. You actually thought they were going to have him fly? They said last week "get ready for..." something about taking flight, which is a sure sign that they are going to screw with us again.

Comment

I thought we were gonna get a little more of a flight than what we got. I wasn't expecting to see what we saw in "Crusade" but I thought tonights scene would have been a little bit longer..

Comment

Oh...hmmm....after watching all these Seasons of SV, I forgot Superman knows how to fly. It is about time...I mean we are going towards the life of Superman here with metropolis, the daily planet, Jimmy becoming a big part of the show. Don't forget the costume too...and a dorky, bespecacled Clark persona...

Comment

So wait, he didn't fly?!

I can't belive this, he didn't fly in this episode either...okey this proves now that not even Ausiellos trailer that he will fly this season....just lies from the producers :S

Comment

Clark will likely never fly in Smallville and if he ever does it will be the last episode or two of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎