Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? what did you think of On The Head Of A Pin?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

See Ryan You got your wish!!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Joelito
    I love the episode..."Zor-El" acted good as a demon
    Hes probably the best demon the show has ever had. He was brilliant IMO.
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 03-20-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

We learn a lot in this episode,
      The Dean-Alastair , Dean-castiel, Dean-jensen , particulary any scene with Dean in
      it is awesome
      And I also liked the hole juiced-up Sam part, I mean Taking a bad-a** demon like
      Alestair like that was amazing (no wonder that Lilith is so afraid of him).

We also learn that Sam is driven by anger (that's probably why he's getting stronger)
      and he's trying to get Dean mad also, but Dean is overwhelmed by the guilt of his
      actions that he is getting weaker by it, and it's shown in his emotions (bravo Jensen)

Any way the acting was superb by everyone especially Jensen Ackels (I think I've
      menchened that already )
      Any way an easy 10 for me, can't wait for the next
      episode, great job SNL ...

Comment

OK, this episode was great!

First, I loved the start with Cas. (Castiel: Angel of Car alarms? )

Then SAM driving the Impala (and seriously, the boys have totally turned into each other, haven't they? Sam has become Dean and Dean has become Sam.) and their conversation was great.

Dean calling Castiel "Cas" so casually and refusing to go with them, then the angels just whisking him away (and Sam's "Dammit!" was perfect!).

The Devil's Trap (written in Enochian--nice touch as that is supposed to be the language of "Heaven", the language of the angels) and Cas and Uriel playing "good angel, bad angel" with Dean.

Dean's reluctance to "go there" and Castiel practically pleading with him to do it. Signs that Cas is beginning to doubt and that he's too close to Dean were also nice little nuances.

Sam and Ruby at the hotel (anyone else think Genevieve needs to brush up on her Latin? It sounded so awkward, to me. Maybe Jared needs to coach her--as NO ONE does Latin as well as Jared does on the show). And we find out that Sam thinks that Dean broke in Hell and was made weak by it? Interesting.

Dean torturing Alastair (and those scenes? jensen was amazing!) and revealing that he dreamed, even in Hell. Then finding out the prophecy and that he broke the first seal and is responsible for the Apocalypse.

The Sam/Ruby scene. obviously Ben wanted us to think that they were going to "do the dirty" again (please!) and then that she was about to betray him. Ruby calls Sam "Sammy" (a oh-no-she-didn't! moment if ever I saw one! but that's a rant on another thread) and then he drinks her blood. I still wonder how that started and if he's addicted to it now.

The scene where Sam is driving the Pala to Dean's rescue--anyone else notice that Sam's eyes turn demon black? Very nice touch.

OK, question time: where was Castiel when Alastair escaped? I mean, ok, he wouldn't have known but once Al was out and beating the crap out of Dean you think he would have noticed! *shrugs* Maybe it's just me.

The Castiel vs. Alastair fight=awesome! Castiel can kick butt! And then just when you think Cas is going to have to find another meat suit, Sam saves the day! And he can kill now? So Sam's basically a living "Colt" now? Cooooooooooool.

Cas's reaction was priceless. He looked up at Sam with such awe (and what looked like fear too, to me).

Dean back in the hospital (shades of IMTOD!) and Sam wanting Cas to "do a miracle".

Only an angel can kill another angel? I don't believe that. There has to be another way to do it. (I still wonder if the Colt can kill an Angel. After all, it's supposed to be able to kill anything...)

The reveal that Uriel was killing the angels who said no to him and then the Castiel vs. Uriel fight (again more cool moves from Cas! The boy can fight!). Anna killing Uriel and Cas asking her what he should do (so many parallels between Cas and Dean. Dena was lost when Papa Winchester died, when there was no one there to tell him what to do. Just like Cas.).

That final scene in the hospital, Dean's one tear was perfect. Oh and was anyone else thinking, when Dean said he wasn't strong enough "yeah, but you AND Sam together are?!" Cause I sure was!

Just a great episode and I actually really loved Misha in this one (and I'm not a huge Cas fan). Also nice that my theory that Cas would 'fall' and join team Winchester was right (ha!).

The only thing that stopped me from giving it a 10 was the "Sammy" and Sam drinking Ruby's blood. Ew.

Comment

Loved the episode! 10.

Castiel was so cool in this episode. Sammy hooked on demon blood was rather unexpected.

Comment

The Ending was just perfect. I loved it. I got scared. I felt sorry for Dean. It was really intense...9 out of 10.

Comment

A 10. It was awesome! Dean going back to torturing,Sam drinking demon blood, and Cas just being wicked.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎