Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbulence!!!!

~H

Comment

Bear in mind that I don't think i have ever put a season 7 or 8 episode above others

1. Turbulence
      2. Descent (only beating Fever because of the final scene)
      3. Fever
      4. Stray
      5. Promise
      6. Hypnotic
      7. Lucy
      8. Crisis (going below Lucy because Lana didn't die, and that was a big dissapointment at the time )

Comment

I really liked Fever. The only episodes I thought were weak were: Hypnotic and Lucy.

Comment

funny that Turbulance got lots of bad ranking but here it's like the best episode ever. Odd.

Comment

Descent.

Comment

I loved "Lucy" so much

Comment

1) Season 6 : Promise
                2) Season 2 : Fever
                3) Season 7 : Descent
                4) Season 8 : Turbulence
                5) Season 4 : Lucy
                6) Season 1 : Stray
                7) Season 3 : Crisis
                8) Season 5 : Hypnotic

Comment

This was difficult. I had a hard time picking between several of these (in particular: Stray, Fever, Turbulance) but I had to go with Fever for 2 reasons:

1.) Chloe and the letter.
                  and 2.) Jonathan Kent breaking into a military base to save his wife. Now that's love, baby!

So yeah, Fever took it for me.

Comment

Honestly, Stray is one of the most powerful episodes in Smallville. Its really the first time that viewers get to see Clark actually seem like Superman, but without flying around and stopping supervillians. The episode is full of great emotion and Ryan was a really fun character.

Descent would probably be a close second.

Comment

1. Turbulence -- Just watched this episode again and I looooove it. Used to think Abyss was my favorite S8 episode, but I love every minute of Turbulence. I'm not even a Jimmy fan, but I liked him a lot in this one.

2. Crisis -- Was so cool and scary when I first saw it, my mom and I were screaming the whole time. It does lose some of its effect with subsequent viewings, but I still really like it.

3. Descent -- A very good episode, but... other than a few amazing scenes, the episode feels a little empty to me. And Lois and Jimmy getting locked in a freezer? Eh. I still don't get why Jimmy didn't use that metal thing he used to bang on the door to just break the window.

4. Stray -- Good episode. I always liked Ryan, and that kid actor and Tom Welling acted so well together. Plus it had that awesome song at the beginning.

5. Fever -- I haven't seen it in a long time, so I don't remember much. But I know it has the Chloe letter, so that's good.

6. Hypnotic -- Not the best, but not too bad. Had James Marsters, so that makes any episode better.

7. Promise -- Sooooo bad. Just bad and cheesy and bad. That scene under the church was just cringe worthy. The only good part of this episode was Lana finding out Clark's secret.

8. Lucy -- This episode sucked and was so boring. I barely remember what happened, which is not a good thing. The only good part was Clark jumping onto the semi, which I only remember because it was in the credits so much.

Comment

Desent because it was awsome in every way

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎