Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilah
    I thought the same thing. I don't think they've done that since season 6 or something.
    Nah, they definitely did it throughout season 7. I think they only do it when they use a song from a really popular artist.

Comment

wow.. i really like this song at the endd

Comment

I liked the backround music when Davis and Chloe talk near the elevator after Jimmy have a go at Davis. Anybody knows it ????

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
          Thanx Marcus.Good song.Fit perfectly.
          No problem. Yeah, it does!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by harry007
          I liked the backround music when Davis and Chloe talk near the elevator after Jimmy have a go at Davis. Anybody knows it ????
          Was it a song in that scene? Wasn't it just music score?

I love the music score in Smallville, Luis Febre is awesome!
          Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 03-21-2009, 02:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

what is the full name of that song ?
            i wanna download it .. it was very good ...

Comment

^I don't Care by Apocalyptica

Comment

I feel the need to duck after saying this, but i felt the song was a bit too emo

Comment

Originally Posted by harry007
                  yeah,,, i liked it too

Comment

Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
                    I feel the need to duck after saying this, but i felt the song was a bit too emo
                    Oh no need to duck. It was definitely emo. My sister walked in the room when I was watching the scene and actually asked me: "what emo music are you listening to?" ... and yet, I felt it fit the scene so perfectly. I loved it!

Comment

Three days grace

When I heard the song I told my wife, wow three days grace have a really cool song out. Then it turns out to be apocolytica featuring three days grace. It is an awsome soung and I am glad the music is really good this season.

Comment

i had heard the song "i don't care" by apocalyptica twice several months ago. first my friends cousin had it in her ipod and when i heard it i like it but i didn't ask her what it was. then my girlfriend had it on a cd but i also didn't ask what song it was. by the time it showed up on smallville i was like "where have i heard that song before?" then i remembered. i didn't catch the episode when it aired, i downloaded it watched it later, but with the download it didn't say who performed the song so i looked it up and there it was. it's a great song, can't believe i heard it some time back and never bothered to check it out until it showed up on smallville. i think everytime i'll hear it i'll associate it with smallville from now on. it is kinda emoish. apocalyptica tend to play heavy metal like music with cellos i think.

the video link
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

they do play a lot of metallica songs don't they.

i like this one though, not a metallica song.
                        Last edited by hellnback; 03-21-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I Don't Care by Apocalyptica is actually now #73 on itunes top 100!!!! I LOVE this song!

Comment

You know what song I loved?
                            Well other than the ending song, the song that played while chloe was talking to davis outside of jimmy's hospital room and jimmy sees them through the blinds.
                            reminds me of the score from requiem for a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Cellist
                              Nah, they definitely did it throughout season 7. I think they only do it when they use a song from a really popular artist.
                              LOL. I wish they did it more often. It'll make it easier on me when I'm looking for a song.

Comment

Everybody is talking about the ending song.Could anyone tell me the one in backround when Chloe and Davis talk ???? I've requested earlier as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎