Music in "Turbulence"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a huge fan of the band or the song, but I love that they're using lyrical music now.

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
      I listen to that song all the time one of my favs.
      what the name of it?!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

i love the music they use
      Last edited by jesslang; 03-19-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That song was great at the end.It was cool to see Davis in the rain looking up at the sky.But I did feel kinda bad for Chloe,even though Jimmy was right.

Comment

is it just me, or does apocalyptica sound a lot like three days grace?

Comment

What a miracle they actually announced the band for a change.

Comment

It sounded like Three Days Grace because it was Apocalyptica with Three Days Grace's lead singer

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
                is it just me, or does apocalyptica sound a lot like three days grace?
                I was thinking the same thing before they announced the band name at the end of the episode. It sounded a lot like Three Days Grace especially during the bit that they played right when Jimmy got to the traffic light until the end of the episode.

Comment

I loved the song by Apocalyptica. It was great!

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                    I was thinking the same thing before they announced the band name at the end of the episode. It sounded a lot like Three Days Grace especially during the bit that they played right when Jimmy got to the traffic light until the end of the episode.
                    Heh, just looked up the song on Youtube and it's because the song is Apocalyptica featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace. So you guys were right, because the lead singer from Three Days Grace was singing most of the chorus.

Comment

Most of the chorus? He sings the entire song. lol. Have any of you actually heard apocalyptica before? They dont sing. They bring people in from other bands to sing. lol. They have a great album that is pretty much them playing metallica songs on chellos

Comment

The first Apocalyptica song I ever heard was "I'm not Jesus" awesome song, parts of it could actually work kind of well with the Davis Bloom storyline.

Comment

Great music selection for this episode!!!!!!!!
                          And not just the last song, EVERYTHING.
                          The last song montage was breath taking, w/ davis at the end.
                          Perfecto.

Comment

I very rarely notice the music on this show, but I couldn't help noticing how great the song at the end was. It was very fitting.

Comment

the ending scene was awesome the music fit perfectly. Great song choice!

Comment

They really try to capture the characters emotions with songs. Great choice again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎