Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Turbulence" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjsmallvillelvr
    i gotta say...the episode really wasnt all that great tho. it was kinda boring.
    Not all of it. A lot of it, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by hatie123
      Your probably right but I can hope for flying and maybe more clark in the next episode.
      I wouldn't bet on either but I'll hope for it as well.

Comment

• it looks like he is flying up though, not down

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

but maybe it's just the way they showed it to tease us, I didn't like how little the scene of the plane was, I expected more of him jumping and standing on the door with Tess, I didn't think he was gonna fly though so I wasn't too disappointed but I do like he lost his fear of heights lol
        Last edited by Tatiana; 03-19-2009, 06:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Iva
          Zantanna did say "Up, Up and away" just saying...
          its not zatana! its chloe....or maybe lo-chlo.

Comment

• oh my gosh people lets just be happy our beloved show was revived for an extra season. lets try and give the producers a little room to breathe,

i mean, i think they'll give us a taste of what we want, at least for a while.
            but im happy he's going on with the double identity, clarks got some b*lls

Comment

• so, bottom line is, is he flying or nottt? for crying out loud..

Comment

• Oh look there are two phone booths side by side now at the DP, how interesting. Wonder how that will work into those Stiletto spoilers!

Comment

• I think there's always been two... but I could be wrong. lol

Comment

• there were always two phone booths, remember in Plastique when he changed? by the way that superspeed changing in the phone booth rocked, so hot

Comment

• -1 hour, and 51 minutes till Turbulence.

hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by unex||den||adel
                        so, bottom line is, is he flying or nottt? for crying out loud..
                        bottom line, he should. its anybodys guess. i really hope he does

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatiana
                          there were always two phone booths, remember in Plastique when he changed? by the way that superspeed changing in the phone booth rocked, so hot
                          Wow, I never noticed there were two. I was too busy watching what was going on inside! The change was great and him having his shirt underneath his suit (at the farm) was great. I just wish they would stop with this "Blur" stuff and name him already. I wonder if we will ever get the name.

Comment

• Originally posted by princessdiana
                            Wow, I never noticed there were two. I was too busy watching what was going on inside! The change was great and him having his shirt underneath his suit (at the farm) was great. I just wish they would stop with this "Blur" stuff and name him already. I wonder if we will ever get the name.
                            I wonder too, are they allowed to use the name Superman? or they could use a better name than blur lol well it's the same thing, he needs a better costume than a t-shirt and a jacket

Comment

• After finally settling down from laughing at the fact that they re-used Ollies jet AGAIN for Tess to set up Clark.I had to settle down AGAIN for the whole Chloe-Jimmy-Davis triangle that many are calling "epic"...I'm calling it bull...It's like Lexana except....it's not as cringe worthy.There really tearing down Jimmy's character.Now he's a whiny-insecure duggie versus whiny and insecure.I have never gotten what was the poing to bring Jimmy into the show when they constantly berate him worse than Aquaman.What the hell TPTB?? Is this some sort of joke?? Alienate him from Clark because your thinking "LOL get it?? Jimmy distrusts Clark now,but he'll be his biggest supporter in the future!" or do you just not like the character in general???

I'm hoping the season final ends with Jimmy going to work as a photographer at another newspaper due to the painful relationship with Chloe and his feelings toward Davis.Then later in season 9 he can come and get superpowers too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatiana
                                I wonder too, are they allowed to use the name Superman? or they could use a better name than blur lol well it's the same thing, he needs a better costume than a t-shirt and a jacket

Lois: "Thank you for saving me. . . .again."
                                RBB: "Anytime, Ms. Lane."
                                Lois: "Wait. . .what's your name. . .I mean. . .what should I call you?"
                                RBB: "You decide."

And the rest as they say. . .is history.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎