No announcement yet.

The Question Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Question Thread

OK, so I call this the question thread. I know that many of us Kyle XY fans are beginning to write wrap up fanfics and other stories. So this thread is a tool to help us all. If there is a question you have about the show, or you can't remember a specific detail, then come here and ask away and hopefully someone else can answer it for you! Thanks to everyone who helps out!

----- Added 21 Minutes later -----

ok so i have a question...lol...what is everyone's thoughts on Andy's cancer? Do we actually believe that Kyle healed her?
    Last edited by jjsmallvillelvr; 03-17-2009, 10:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yea Kyle totally saved her

Comment

yeah i believe also

Comment

thats what i was thinking as well...just wanted to know what everyone else thought lol. do you guys have any questions?

Comment

not at the moment

Comment

lol ok

Comment

hey did you get my message jordyne?

Comment

uh the one about the nxt title? yea i saw it srry i forgot to respond. it sounds good. im excited to read them all!

Comment

i can't wait to write them.

Comment

i know im excited to write mine too hehe!

Comment

Kyle cured Andy's cancer.

Also another question relating to the previous one, what caused Kyle to have brain farts in primary colors? Was it overexertion of healing Andy or the record? Personally I have to think it was over extending himself.

Comment

well, i think if we assume that the cancer was healed by him that the brain farts were partially do to that, but i think that the sleep walking and drawing was from the song!

and first chapter posted!!!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640261#post4640261

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎