Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Davis Doing the Best he can giving the circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Davis Doing the Best he can giving the circumstances?

Ok so giving that he turns into Doomsday against his own free will. Is Davis doing the best he can? Is he handling it well? Or is he starting to act like a villian?
    Yes, giving the circumstances he's doing his best to tame the Beast.
    0%
    No, he's acting like a bad guy.
    0%
    Don't know yet, will have to wait and see.
    0%

He builds up resistance to the drugs, so vigilante is really his only option.

If he tries to get himself locked up in Bela Reeve or somewhere Doomsday could tear the place down, and get worse. He can't die.
    And it seems he tries to from the latest promo.

So, in my opinion, he is doing all he can. He's an amazing character and I want to see him have an ending he deserves. ie a good one where he's not trapped in Doomsday.

Comment

Originally posted by VagrantDream

If he tries to get himself locked up in Bela Reeve or somewhere Doomsday could tear the place down, and get worse. He can't die.

So, in my opinion, he is doing all he can. He's an amazing character and I want to see him have an ending he deserves. ie a good one where he's not trapped in Doomsday.
      I completely agree with you. Locking himself up or turning himself into the police seems nonsensical to me. He definitely deserves a good ending, one preferably with Chloe.

Comment

Yes. So much WORD.
        Last edited by VagrantDream; 03-20-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

I think even given his actions in Turbulence he's still doing the best he can. Chosing the lesser of two evils to save everyone from the beast. And yeah, Davis soooo deserves a good ending.

Comment

I'd rather Davis be honest as he was in "Infamous" than be manipulative. But it's true that he's in a tough situation.

Comment

I think that he is working with what he has.....if you found out that you were turning into a monster that murders innocent people and you could do nothing to stop it, what would you do??? kill people that may deserve it as oposed to those that certainly do not, sounds like a viable option to me!! I love Davis, it sucks he is Doomsday!!!

Comment

I love Davis and you can't help but feel sorry for him. He did not ask to become a creature and he cannot stop the transformations by himself. How do you kill yourself if you only come back every time? You Can't... What can he do to help his situation without anyone being murdered..? Nothing...It is a hopeless situation...POOR TRAGIC DAVIS!!!

Comment

While I applaud him for attempting to take his own life, he made the wrong call by not willingly going into the Phantom Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by amalie
                    While I applaud him for attempting to take his own life, he made the wrong call by not willingly going into the Phantom Zone.
                    Yeah, because it's sooo easy to be self sacrficing and become a monster and be in a world where he's not even himself. Now he has hope with Chloe to not be a monster. And sure it would be completely selfless and noble to go in the Phantom Zone. But shouldn't Clark be the one who is the most sacraficing person of the show?

Davis gave up hope that he could control it that he could change what he was programmed to be but now he has hope to change it. So I applaud him for not giving up on himself and having someone to have faith in him to help calm him and not disappear into the Beast forever.

Comment

Yep!!!! Love changed his thinking, ridding the world of Doomsday took a back seat!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes of course, and while Davis goes into the Phantom Zone, his Doomsday side does not become activated (because of course you lose whatever 'powers' you have) therefore letting Davis suffer the harshness of the zone as a mere 'mortal'.

If Davis actually went to the Phantom Zone - 'willingly' - would naysayers stop calling him a monster? I don't believe that for one second. Because choosing the side that Davis should have gone into the P.Z means that you had already given up on him or never believed that he had a 'human side' I use that term loosely for CK also.

Comment

No, he didn't do the best he could. Once he gave up on the pills he gave up on even trying to be a good guy.

If I found out I was turning into a killer monster my first step would not be killing thugs on the street. It would be moving to Canada then walking out into the middle of an iceflow where no one is. Where was that attempt? Why didn't he go into the phatom zone? Instead he took the chance that if he ruined Chloe's entire life and made her his permanent huggy bear he would need to kill except he still did...

Sorry. He wasn't doing his best. I get it that it was an impossibly hard situation but there were choices Davis made that were horrible bad wrong choices that made him nothing more than a whiny snot of a serial murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by VagrantDream

See, this is why I adore you VD. So very much. *HUGS*

Comment

Yeah

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎