No announcement yet.

Who should Kyle end up with?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

first chapter posted!!!

He's pretty, extraordinary, and pretty extraordinary. Talk about Kyle XY, Jessi XX, and everyone else on the ABC Family series (Monday nights at 9PM) here!

Comment

Dont come here to bother anyone or anything, just wanted to ask the people who say that Jamie and Matt had brother and sister chemestry, take a look at this video and reconsider

Jaimie Alexander Matt Dallas video portrait by Tyler Shields

Comment

The way I see it is that with such a steep learning curve, Kyle has "grown up" incredibly quickly over the course of the show. In the pilot he was the equivalent of a newborn, and in the finale he was of college age. Amanda was perfect for him when he was younger, but now he needs a woman to complete him. Also I'm biased cos I'm totally in love with Jaime Alexander's huge eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
          The way I see it is that with such a steep learning curve, Kyle has "grown up" incredibly quickly over the course of the show. In the pilot he was the equivalent of a newborn, and in the finale he was of college age. Amanda was perfect for him when he was younger, but now he needs a woman to complete him. Also I'm biased cos I'm totally in love with Jaime Alexander's huge eyes.

I Agree with you Bob! Amanda was just his first love!! Jessi is a Woman!!! Amanda is just a girl... Kyle & Jessi have the best chemistry on the Show!!!

I hope ABC Family bring back this show!!! Its not fair what happened!! Kyle XY deserve more!! We the Fans deserve more than that!!!

Comment

Jessi! I see Amanda as his Lana Lang.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎