No announcement yet.

The Clark/Tess Relationship Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buziel0809

Does that mean that Lionel is Jafar and Lex is Iago?

How about:
    Awww. If only we could see Cless eating spaghetti like this.

Lionel (at least AU Lionel) ships them, so I'd have him as the Sultan. Lex will be Jafar. And in the role of the despicable and evil Iago will be Emil.

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
      Lionel (at least AU Lionel) ships them, so I'd have him as the Sultan. Lex will be Jafar. And in the role of the despicable and evil Iago will be Emil.
      I can just picture him talking with that annoying voice.

Comment

• I can guess who won already (Ariel and Eric anyone? )
        ha ha I think I'll vote for Simba and uh the other lion because they underdogs

here are some more less obvious ones I thought of (just for fun and for more options!)

Annie Oakley and Frank Butler

Fred and Wilma Flinstone

Bonnie and Clyde

Titanic's Jack and Rose

Enchanted's Giselle and Robert

Daffy and Donald Duck
        ---< I kid I kid

Comment

• A) Favorite Save:

1. Clark saves Tess from the bus. (Plastique)
          2. Clark saves Tess from Marcos. (Toxic)
          3. Clark saves Tess from a jet exploding into a million pieces. (Turbulence)
          4. Clark saves a half burned Tess. (Salvation)
          5. Clark saves Tess from Granny and the Furies. (Abandonded)
          6. Clark saves Tess from the VRA. (Icarus)
          7. Tess saves Clark from Conner and a Kryptonite bullet. (Beacon)
          8. Tess and Emil hide the destroyed mirror box and as a result, Clark is brought back from Earth 2. (Kent)
          9. Clark saves Tess from falling off the Luthorcorp window. (Kent)

B) When did you start wanting to see Cless as a couple?
          1. When you read the initial description of Tess and it hinted at a mutual attraction between her and Clark. (Link:http://www.kryptonsite.com/byelex.htm ,"the Female villain" part)
          2. When you saw Plastique (Clark saving Tess, the two of them exchanging looks and Tess saying that she had him on her “to do” list).
          3. When you saw the Plastique deleted scene. (Link: http://rutube.ru/tracks/2318470.html )
          4. When you saw their intense scene at the Talon in Power.
          5. After you saw their scenes at the Daily Planet, the jet and the mansion in Turbulence.
          6. When Clark got rough with her in Kandor, Persuasion and Checkmate.
          7. When Tess went toe to toe with Zod to protect Clark in Salvation.
          8. When you saw the CL/Tess and CK/AU Tess kissage in Luthor.
          9. When Clark held Tess’ hand and told her she wasn’t alone anymore in Luthor.
          10. When Tess was nervous around Clark in Scion.
          11. After the Clark Luthor and Tess scenes in Kent.
          12. When you saw Tess' loyalty towards Clark in Dominion.
          13. Other (Fan fics for example).
          14. Never.

C) Favorite playful or funny Cless scene:

1. Tess telling Clark that she had him on her “to do” list. (Plastique)
          2. Tess trying to look into Clark’s bag. (Turbulence)
          3. Clark telling Tess that she looked smarter when she was leaving. (Absolute Justice)
          4. Tess interrupting Clark and Lois’ arguement with the Real Housewives of Metropolis line. (Patriot)
          5. AU Tess trying to seduce Clark. (Luthor)
          6. Tess starts looking into Clark's stuff at the barn, but gets busted. (Beacon)
          7. Tess calling Clark, “Clarkie”. (Fortune)
          8. Tess acting all awkward around Clark. (Scion)

D) Favorite scene with romantic or sexual vibes:

1. Clark and Tess exchange looks after he saves her from the bus. (Plastique)
          2. Tess visis Clark's barn, gives him a tie that brought out his eyes and tells him that she a hell of a good read. (Plastique deleted scene)
          3. Tess and Clark drink champagne and get to know each other. (Turbulence)
          4. Clark takes Tess to a rooftop and demands info about Checkmate. (Checkmate)
          5. AU Tess kisses Clark Kent. (Luthor)
          6. Clark Luthor kisses Tess. (Luthor)
          7. Clark holds Tess’ hand and tells her that she is not alone anymore. (Luthor)
          8. Clark Luthor kisses Tess’ neck. (Kent)
          9. Clark Luthor and Tess have dinner. (Kent)
          10. Clark Luthor rubs Tess’ shoulders and arms. (Kent)

E) Favorite Cless episode:
          1. Plastique
          2. Turbulence
          3. Injustice
          4. Isis
          5. Abandoned
          6. Luthor
          7. Beacon
          8. Scion
          9. Kent
          10. Dominion

F) Favorite AU Cless scene:

1. Clark Kent meets AU Tess. (Luthor)
          2. Tess meets Clark Luthor. (Luthor)
          3. Clark Luthor flies into Watchtower, plays with his ring and threatens Tess. (Luthor)
          4. AU Tess tells AU Lionel that she loves Clark Luthor. (Luthor)
          5. Clark Luthor reminds Tess about their "undeniable chemistry" at the Luthor Mansion. (Kent)
          6. Tess receives a purple dress as a gift from Clark Luthor. (Kent)
          7. Clark Luthor and Tess talk in the club and CL proceeds to kiss her neck. (Kent)
          8. Clark Luthor and Tess have dinner. (Kent)
          9. Clark Luthor takes Tess to Luthorcorp and teases her into giving him Lionel's location. (Kent)
          10. Clark Luthor is dangling Tess from the window and she claims that she wants a life with him. (Kent)

G) Favorite friendly Cless moment:

1. Tess presents Clark with a tie to wear to work. (Plastique deleted scene)
          2. Tess sacrifices herself to help Clark and then tells him how to use the Book of Rao. (Salvation)
          3. Clark trusts Tess to help him with Deadshot. (Shield)
          4. Clark asks Tess to be Watchtower. (Isis)
          5. Clark offers to help Tess with her orphanage investigation. (Abandoned)
          6. Clark lends a hand to help Tess get up and tells her he wouldn’t abandon her. (Abandoned)
          7. Clark tells Tess and Oliver about Darkseid. (Patriot)
          8. Clark comforts Tess about her lineage, holds her hand and tells her she is not alone anymore. (Luthor)
          9. Tess throws the newly engaged Clark and Lois a party. (Icarus)
          10. Tess attends Lois' bachelorette party. (Fortune)
          11. Tess consoles Clark after the wild bachelor party at Watchtower. (Fortune)
          12. Tess reaches out to Clark when she sees Conner lift a tractor. (Scion)

H) Least Favorite Clark moment:

1. Clark cuts the flow of oxygen in Tess’ mask. (Turbulence)
          2. Clark tells Tess that she is reaching when she tells him she knows his secret. (Eternal)
          3. Clark gets angry with Tess for kidnapping Lana. (Power)
          4. Clark tells Tess that she is no better than Lex. (Injustice)
          5. Clark grabs Tess by the neck. (Kandor)
          6. Clark pushes Tess out of the way. (Pandora)
          7. Under gemstone kryptonite influence, Clark throws Tess and then tries to burn her to death. (Persuasion)
          8. Clark hangs Tess off the roof of a building. (Checkmate)
          9. Clark jumps to conclusions about Tess hiding Alexander. (Luthor)

I) Least Favorite Tess moment:

1. Tess kidnaps Lana. (Arctic)
          2. Tess sabotages the jet on purpose to see if Clark has powers. (Turbulence)
          3. Tess tries to pit Davis against Clark (Eternal and Injustice)
          4. Tess destroys Clark’s Phantom Zone crystal. (Injustice)
          5. Zombie Tess scares the hell out of Clark. (Rabid)
          6. Tess kidnaps Jor-El. (Kandor)
          7. Tess kidnaps Lois. (Pandora)
          8. Tess goes through Lois’ stuff. (Absolute Justice)
          9. Tess gets involved in the Clark-Zod-Checkmate war and doesn't take Clark's side until the very end. (Kandor, Persuasion, Escape, Checkmate and Upgrade)

J) Favorite Cless team-up:

1. Tess tells Clark where he can find the antidote for Oliver. (Toxic)
          2. Tess takes Clark on a business trip in her private jet. (Turbulence)
          3. Tess reluctantly helps Clark locate the Checkmate headquarters. (Checkmate)
          4. Tess helps Clark with Isis!Lois. (Isis)
          5. Tess helps Clark track down the Suicide Squad. (Ambush)
          6. Clark and Tess try to figure out what's going on in the orphanage. (Abandoned)
          7. Tess helps Clark locate Oliver. (Patriot)
          8. Clark and Tess talk to Alexander and bring him to his senses. (Beacon)
          9. Tess and Clark find out where the armored truck is. (Fortune)
          10. Clark and Tess help Conner adjust to his abilities. (Scion)
          11. Tess helps Clark travel to the Phantom Zone and he leaves her in charge of the gate. (Dominion)

K) Favorite Cless writer:
          1. Don Whitehead and Holly Henderson (Plastique, Lazarus, Beacon)
          2. Caroline Dries (Toxic, Bloodline)
          3. Al Septien and Turi Meyer (Instinct, Turbulence, Injustice, Kandor, Salvation, Scion)
          4. Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer (Power)
          5. Kelly Souders and Brian Peterson (Eternal)
          6. Drew Landis and Julia Swift (Pandora, Abandoned)
          7. Anne Cofell Saunders (Persuasion, Fortune)
          8. John Chisholm (Checkmate, Patriot, Dominion)
          9. Jordan Hawley (Shield)
          10. Bryan Q. Miller (Luthor)
          11. Genevieve Sparling (Isis, Icarus, Kent)

L) Biggest missed Cless opportunity:
          1. Clark doesn't realize which "to do" list Tess is referring to. (Plastique)
          2. Clark and Tess drink plenty of champagne, but nothing happens between them. (Turbulence)
          3. Clark doesn't open up to Tess about his identity. (Bloodline, Turbulence and Eternal)
          4. Clark has Tess all to himself but is stricly business. (Power, Persuasion, Checkmate)
          5. Clark saves Tess, but they don't hug. (Abandoned)
          6. Clark stops AU Tess from seducing him. (Luthor)
          7. Tess notices Clark Luthor's scar and they stop kissing. (Luthor)
          8. Clark and Tess get drunk, but they don't do anything together. (Fortune)
          9. Tess finds Clark's burned t-shirt, but doesn't steal it while he isn't looking. (Scion)
          10. Tess is about to kiss Clark Luthor, but he goes for her neck. (Kent)
          11. Clark Luthor is about to kiss Tess, but she turns away. (Kent)
          12. Tess chooses to save AU Lionel, thus denying herself a life with Clark Luthor. (Kent)

M) Favorite Tess quotes (Seasons 8 and 9)

1. I guess this must be my stop. (Plastique)
          2. Seems we were destined to meet, I already had you on my to-do list today. (Plastique)
          3. I guess it’s true what they say about judging books. The cover is one thing but inside, I am a hell of a good read. (Plastique deleted scene)
          4. It does bring out your eyes...that tie. (Toxic)
          5. Amazing Kent. It seems wherever we are in the universe, our stars keep crossing. (Instinct)
          6. Clark I don't wanna fire you, I wanna trust you. (Bloodline)
          7. Don't underestimate your talent Kent [...] the sky is the limit. (Turbulence)
          8. Enough about Lex's journal okay? I wanna talk about you. (Turbulence)
          9. There he is. The prince who came to my rescue. (Turbulence)
          10. I knew I was fine the moment I woke up in that Phoenix emergency room, to see you, standing by my side. (Turbulence)
          11. Lex was right about you Clark, there's not a bad bone in your body [...] When I'm around you, somehow, I feel safe. (Turbulence)
          12. The new contemplative Clark Kent: I like it. (Eternal)
          13. Just know that I'll wait for you Clark, I'll wait for you to come to me. (Eternal)
          14. You know, I can't say that the sarcasm adds to your coy charm but please, come in. (Injustice)
          15. Clark, don't you see that I'm doing this all for you? (Injustice)
          16. I understand that if everyone was more like you the world would be a better place. (Injustice)
          17. Clark... I have waited so long for you to admit your true kryptonian heritage. I always hoped you'd tell me because you trusted me. But I'll take what I can get. (Kandor)
          18. [To Zod] I've seen the future. And you enslave this planet... and destroy anyone that ever opposed you! Including Clark. And the Red Queen made me realize... I won't let you kill him. (Salvation)
          19. You are the only one that can save us. (Salvation)

N) Favorite Tess quotes (Season 10):
          1. I'm not asking for your thanks Clark, just your trust. You need me. (Shield)
          2. How can you be so good, Clark? (Beacon)
          3. [To Conner] Clark was the one that changed everything for me. (Beacon)
          4. Clarkie, there is only one person that I know that can make an armored car adios in seconds. (Fortune)
          5. You're... you're beeping, Clark. (Fortune)
          6. But I'm no Clark Kent. I know you are the one that can bring out the best in him [Conner]. (Scion)
          7. [To Clark Luthor] You said... you said that we could have a life together. And in some twisted, messed up way it's what I want. With you. I can't bear it but I do. (Kent)
          8. Clark, be careful. (Dominion)

O) Favorite Clark quotes (Seasons 8, 9 and 10):
          1. I saw how his job consumed Lex's life. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to yours. (Plastique)
          2. [To Chloe about Tess] I know she's a die-hard Lex supporter. But up until this point, she's been civil. (Toxic)
          3. I don't think I want my boss looking into my underwear. (Turbulence)
          4. I'm just glad [your story] has a happy ending. Look at you now. (Turbulence)
          5. [To Chloe] I am not sure Tess is like Lex. (Turbulence)
          6. I assumed that after you ambushed me in my barn and accused me of being an alien Jesus, that we had dropped any formalities. (Injustice)
          7. [To Lois] Yes, Tess may have helped. These aliens have their own leader. His name is Zod.
          8. [To OLiver] Oliver we need help. And there's one other person we can call. Tess. (Isis)
          9. You took care of Cat and you figured out how to put Isis back in the amulet. Pretty impressive with a low-tech laptop too. (Isis)
          10. You're part of my team now. I wasn't gonna abandon you. (Abandoned)
          11. When Lex does show up we'll face him together. You are not alone anymore. (Luthor)
          12. [To Conner] You had something Lex never had and that's Tess. She loved you. (Beacon)
          13. Okay. So how are you? (Scion)

(Note: We didn't pick more Tess quotes on purpose. It's just that Tess is more chatty. )

P) Favorite AU Cless quotes:
          1. [AU Tess] You love to make me wait don't you? (Luthor)
          2. [AU Tess] God, you love to rile me up don't you? (Luthor)
          3. [AU Tess to Lionel] I love him, like you never will. (Luthor)
          4. [Clark Luthor] I like making you wait. (Luthor)
          5. [Clark Luthor] Considering our undeniable chemistry, I'd be a little hurt if you didn't recognize me, sis. (Kent)
          6. [Clark Luthor] The only thing that matters in this world is you. And dear old dad. (Kent)
          7. [Clark Luthor] I know everything about you Tess, every move you make. (Kent)
          8. [Clark Luthor] As I recall, talking was never your strong suit. (Kent)
          9. [Clark Luthor] You get flustered around me Tess, you have feelings for Clark Kent. (Kent)
          10. [Clark Luthor] Not entirely, but I am looking forward to discovering the differences. (Kent)
          11. [Clark Luthor] You need someone to come in and save you, that's what you want. [...] I can give you that. And once Lionel is out of the picture you can finally live the life that you're too afraid to even dream about, with me. (Kent)

Q) Favorite Cless object.

1. The tie that Tess gave Clark. (Plastique deleted scene)
          2. The crystal that builds the Fortress. (Instinct)
          3. Oliver’s champagne. (Turbulence)
          4. Oliver’s jet. (Turbulence)
          5. The Book of Rao. (Hostage, Salvation)
          6. AU Tess’ riding whip. (Luthor)
          7. Clark Luthor’s ring. (Luthor, Kent)
          8. The mirror box. (Luthor, Kent)
          9. Clark’s burned T-shirt. (Scion)
          10. Tess’ purple dress. (Kent)
          11. Clark Luthor’s steak. (Kent)
          12. Clark's Phantom Zone communicating device. (Dominion)

R) Biggest Cless supporter:

1. Kat (Tess’ assistant in Plastique) when she told Tess that Clark is handsome.
          2. Chloe in Toxic when she asked Clark if Tess’ flowing hair and piercing green eyes didn't sway him at all.
          3. Oliver in Turbulence because he allowed Clark and Tess to use the jet and he left a bottle of the good stuff around.
          4. Zod when he told Tess in Escape that Clark was ruling her mind.
          5. Alexander in Harvest when he told Tess that she was drawn to powerful men like Clark.
          6. AU Lionel when he told AU Tess that it’s only natural that she would love Clark Luthor.
          7. AU Lionel when he told RW Tess that she wants to prove to Clark that she has changed.
          8. Conner because they are like his parents.
          9. Clark Luthor when he told Tess that she has feelings for her country crush, Clark Kent.
          10. Smallville’s Powers That Be.

S) Couple that reminds you of Cless:
          1. Eric and Ariel, The Little Mermaid.
          2. Lady and the Tramp.
          3. Al and Peg, Married with Children.
          4. Fred and Wilma Flinstone.
          5. Jack and Rose, Titanic.
          6. Giselle and Robert, Enchanted.
          7. Donald and Daisy Duck.
          8. Annie Oakley and Frank Butler.
          9. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
          10. Mulder and Scully, X-Files.
          11. Elizabeth Bennett and Mr Darcy, Pride and Predjudice.
          12. Kat and Alfie Moon, Eastenders.
          13. Heathcliffe and Cathy, Wuthering Heights.
          14. Aragorn and Arwen, Lord of the Rings.
          15. Kathryn and Sebastian, Cruel Intentions. (That’s for AU Cless, lol)

T) Favorite Cless eye contact:

1. When Clark was carrying her in his arms. (Plastique)

2. Clark
          meets his boss, Tess. (Plastique)

3. Tess drops by the barn and gives him a tie. (Plastique deleted scene)

4. Clark and Tess talk about his boot print. (Bloodline)

5. Clark
          is looking for Lana. (Power)

6. Clark and Tess on the jet. (Turbulence)

7. When they were discussing Davis. (Injustice)

8. Clark
          wants answers. (Checkmate)

9. Clark
          asks Tess to be Watchtower. (Isis)

10. Clark
          saves Tess. (Abandoned)

11. Clark Luthor at the Daily Planet. (Luthor)

12. Clark
          assures Tess that she is not alone anymore. (Luthor)

13. Tess pays Clark a visit. (Scion)

14. Clark Luthor and Tess at the Ace of Clubs. (Kent)

15. Clark Luthor and Tess having dinner. (Kent)

16. Just before Clark left for the Phantom Zone. (Dominion)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          FAN ART AWARDS SECTION
          (Voting is not obligatory. If you are not up to date with fan fics or you don't wish to check out the captions and videos, then just ignore the following categories. )

U) Favorite Cless caption
          1. Guess What I Did With Clark by Christina (http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=2443 )
          2. I Want More Cless by Cath (http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=1357 )
          3. You Just Married Chloe by Costas (http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=2509 )
          4. Clark Comforts Tess by Flora (http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=1360 )
          5. What's the Matter, Son? by Costas (http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...postcount=2691 )

V) Favorite Cless fan fic
          1. Alternate Pilot by Protector91
          2. Legacy by Mercy_Mermaid
          3. Ties that Blood Binds by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
          4. Do You Wanna Dance by Cat25 (No longer available at Kryptonsite)
          5. Forbidden Allure by Cat25 (No longer available at Kryptonsite)
          6. Gone Fishin' by Cat25 (No longer available at Kryptonsite)

W) Favorite Cless fan video
          1. Bad Romance by Smallvillehelen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGs0ONWrfjg )
          2. Harder to Breathe by xTruebeliever4lifex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D432cpX0F0 )
          3. Howl by openmouthwideeye (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLfgQCmP3d0 )
          4. Hypnotizing by piperkent (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIKw3GNvPIM )
          5. My Boyfriend's Back by LiviaWinchester (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcNFZwVYBY )
          Last edited by costas22; 05-04-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• That's it ? The Chlollie one had like eight parts That's okay, I guess ours can be closer to the Chlarker's size ... that's probably a lot to handle anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Christina :)
              That's it ? The Chlollie one had like eight parts That's okay, I guess ours can be closer to the Chlarker's size ... that's probably a lot to handle anyway
              I like how the Chlolliers made so many categories, but I think we had less to work with. Plus, it's more flexible like this. And if we add the two you mentioned, it's 19 categories, meaning 5-6 parts. Not bad.

Comment

I like how the Chlolliers made so many categories, but I think we had less to work with. Plus, it's more flexible like this. And if we add the two you mentioned, it's 19 categories, meaning 5-6 parts. Not bad.
                Really? I think Chlollie has had hardly any screen time personally... but maybe you're right, Cless didn't really become big until Luthor, this year, and Cless is sort of at a disadvantage, since Tess is the newest main cast member and Cless first met in S8... Chlollie first met in S6, Chlark S1 (tech. before that even lol), Clois doesn't even do polls and they met in S4. ..

I think we should add a little more details to the options though.. I feel like we're missing something.. did you get the fortune quote I posted earlier? It's where Clark is worrying and Tess says he's just being human

Comment

here are some more less obvious ones I thought of (just for fun and for more options!)

Annie Oakley and Frank Butler

Fred and Wilma Flinstone

Bonnie and Clyde

Titanic's Jack and Rose

Enchanted's Giselle and Robert

Daffy and Donald Duck
                  ---< I kid I kid

That's it ? The Chlollie one had like eight parts That's okay, I guess ours can be closer to the Chlarker's size ... that's probably a lot to handle anyway
                  It's not about quantity, just quality. Did the Chlollie people just make up random catergories? I think what we have is great, but there is still plenty of time to come up with new ones.

Comment

Really? I think Chlollie has had hardly any screen time personally... but maybe you're right, Cless didn't really become big until Luthor, this year, and Cless is sort of at a disadvantage, since Tess is the newest main cast member and Cless first met in S8... Chlollie first met in S6, Chlark S1 (tech. before that even lol), Clois doesn't even do polls and they met in S4. ..

I think we should add a little more details to the options though.. I feel like we're missing something.. did you get the fortune quote I posted earlier? It's where Clark is worrying and Tess says he's just being human
                    Since they are an actual couple, lol, Chlollie have had more moments together on screen. Since last year, I can think of 5 episodes that focused quite a bit on the couple: Escape, Checkmate, Salvation, Collateral and Masquerade. Cless only had three significant episodes (Turbulence, Luthor and Kent) and they weren't romantic all the time.

What other categories did you have in mind? I don't know how more specific we can get. I have one in mind. I'll work it out now. But I think we are good anyway. Oh, I realized which quote you mean. I'll include it in Tess' quotes...

Btw, I like your idea about the couples. We just need a few more that remind us of Cless.

Originally posted by Buziel0809

It's not about quantity, just quality. Did the Chlollie people just make up random catergories? I think what we have is great, but there is still plenty of time to come up with new ones.
                    No, they weren't random by any means. They just had more to work with. For example, they could make a best kiss category and a hottest moment category. We could only make one category with kisses and hot moments...

Comment

No, they weren't random by any means. They just had more to work with. For example, they could make a best kiss category and a hottest moment category. We could only make one category with kisses and hot moments...
                      I see. I guess I have spent so much time on this thread that I had forgotten that Cless isn't an actual couple on the show.

Comment

• Another couple that reminds us of CLess:

How's this category:

- Biggest Cless supporter:

• Kat (Tess’ assistant in Plastique) when she told Tess that Clark is handsome.
                        • Chloe in Toxic when she asked Clark if Tess’ flowing hair and piercing green eyes didn't sway him at all.
                        • Oliver in Turbulence because he allowed Clark and Tess to use his jet and he left a bottle of the good stuff around.
                        • Zod when he told Tess in Escape that Clark was ruling her mind.
                        • Alexander in Harvest when he told Tess that she was drawn to powerful men like Clark.
                        • AU Lionel when he told AU Tess that it’s only natural that she would love Clark Luthor.
                        • AU Lionel when he told RW Tess that she wants to prove to Clark that she has changed.
                        • Conner because he loves them both.
                        • Clark Luthor when he told Tess that she has feelings for Clark Kent.
                        • Smallville’s Powers That Be.
                        Inspired by a similar category in the Chlollie awards...

I see. I guess I have spent so much time on this thread that I had forgotten that Cless isn't an actual couple on the show.
                        Tell me about it. I tend to forget too. Especially when I am making captions.
                        Last edited by costas22; 04-23-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

How's this category:
                          - Biggest Cless supporter:

• Kat (Tess’ assistant in Plastique) when she told Tess that Clark is handsome.
                          • Chloe in Toxic when she asked Clark if Tess’ flowing hair and piercing green eyes didn't sway him at all.
                          • Oliver in Turbulence because he allowed Clark and Tess to use his jet and he left a bottle of the good stuff around.
                          • Zod when he told Tess in Escape that Clark was ruling her mind.
                          • Alexander in Harvest when he told Tess that she was drawn to powerful men like Clark.
                          • AU Lionel when he told AU Tess that it’s only natural that she would love Clark Luthor.
                          • AU Lionel when he told RW Tess that she wants to prove to Clark that she has changed.
                          • Conner because he loves them both.
                          • Clark Luthor when he told Tess that she has feelings for Clark Kent.
                          • Smallville’s Powers That Be.
                          Inspired by a similar category in the Chlollie awards...
                          Love it! And love all the categories, awesome job Costas!
                          I'm sure we can come out with new categories, like fav Cless eye contact, fav physical contact, fav smile, worst lie,... Don't know, I'm fine if we don't have loads of categories, we don't have a lot to work with anyway!

And wow Ariel/Eric and Cless are so similar

Comment

• 8000 POSTS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• when are we voting .? At the moment i am like all 'duh' .. *kicks the non ending migraine*

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Does that mean that Lionel is Jafar and Lex is Iago?

How about:
                              LOL at Jafar and Iago , and look Lady is a redhead.. she is perfect for Tess.. tho tramp.. well we'll forgive his lack of handsomeness.. but I like this. Cless as Lady and the Tramp!
                              Last edited by FWvidchick; 04-23-2011, 04:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Congrats Matt!!

..I think we're voting for the Clessy Awards after Dominion Jen
                                Originally posted by costas22
                                Another couple that reminds us of CLess:

..I love that "Best Cless supporter" category too Costas, it's one of my favorites! I especially like the Chloe one, I remember that scene very well

I can think of some other couples as options

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley
                                ---<(Don't bite my head off for this one! )

Well we do have them as a couple in the AU.. and out of all of those available, they pick CLESS! It makes me.. happy

Originally posted by Costanza
                                I'm sure we can come out with new categories, like fav Cless eye contact, fav physical contact, fav smile, worst lie,... Don't know, I'm fine if we don't have loads of categories, we don't have a lot to work with anyway!
                                ha ha I know I'd be very good at adding options to those categories I've made gifs of those scenes. I can probably think of 10 options right now
                                Last edited by Christina :); 04-23-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎