Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3.10 - "Bringing Down The House" SERIES FINALE!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is ABC Family suddenly in competetion with the CW? They will keep crappy shows like Secret Life of the American Teenager, but cancel an interesting show like Kyle XY. It is insane...I hope Kyle XY gets picked up by another network.

Comment

i hope usa or sci-fi picks kyle xy up.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore840
        Is ABC Family suddenly in competetion with the CW? They will keep crappy shows like Secret Life of the American Teenager, but cancel an interesting show like Kyle XY. It is insane...I hope Kyle XY gets picked up by another network.
        Yes exactly ABC Family= CW2

Once Smallville and Supernatural is off CW all it will be for is teenage girls.

Comment

its sad cuz i love smallville and supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmallvillelvr
            its sad cuz i love smallville and supernatural
            my guess is next season will be the last for both shows. Smallville has had nine seasons and if he doesn't become Superman at least by the first half of next season it is just getting ridiculous.

Comment

I'm down the middle with the finale i'm glad Amada said to Jesse: i'm going to tell Kyle I want him back. Jesse is an ok girl but lets be real,Kyle's always loved Amanda and always will. The ending really made me mad when Cassidy said he was Kyle's brother then cut to black. I was like 'they did not just do that' it was a slap in the face to end the series. And what was with Kyle going psycho on Cassidy like he was going to kill him. What exactly did I miss in the last 5 episodes before the finale?

Comment

well, andy moved away with her moms. declan started seeing this jackie girl from where cassidy works at latnok. loris been seeing mark. we found out that cassidy killed sarah, jessi's mother, and amanda had been seeing nate, but she found out he was bad. cassidy and his mother are starting up wat kyle thought was the same experiments that made kyle, but it wasnt they were actually going to clone kyle.

Comment

ugh now I don't even want to buy Season 2 and 3 of Kyle XY because of this.And with an incomplete series i'll likely sell my Season One Dvd set.Thanks alot ABC family for ruining a great show why kill the one program that was the face of their network?

Comment

cuz they are retarded!

Comment

first chapter posted!!!

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4640261#post4640261

Comment

Bringing Down the Series

Finally watched the 3rd season. Not that the show was ever that great to being with, but Kyle XY was ruined by the character of Jessi. An unbelievably annoying character and actress. Bad casting. Almost as bad as their idea to cast a Josh she-clone to be Josh's gf. Jessi was similarly a she-version of Kyle (sister-like). The people behind this series must have long fantasized about marrying their own siblings/cousins (Simpsons: "Why would we want to marry our cousins?" "Because they're so attractive!"). Kyle XY had its problems but making Jessi as centre stage as they did was truly a series killer. Focus should have stayed on Kyle, no need for any other "specials". Reminds me of when they brought Kara on to Smallville and how lousy a season that ended up being (comparatively speaking). Roswell, another similar series, was also hurt by the introduction of extra aliens/specials down the line, in my opinion.

Comment

i have to disagree with everything. Kyle XY was great show(trying not to tear up), Jessi was great way for to Kyle to interact with someone similiar but yet different than him. I loved her character.(Jamie Alexander plays the role perfectly and she's very talented. What the series killer was, was long waits between seasons and bad promotions.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎