Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209
    I?

What is that one word???? (3rd word second sentence) I know all the rest!

Back at the Luthor Mansion, Zod summoned Brainiac, who oozed from Lex Luthor’s computer screen like oil, and then rose and shifted until he assumed his fully human form. “Did you send him to retrieve the stone the girl holds?”
    “My mental manipulations were hardly complete. He hardly knows who or what he is, and even less about our ultimate plan.”
“He doesn’t have to. You and I set these wheels in motion long ago, and it’s time we got them rolling again... and our foes will end up smashed in the process...”
    At the Talon, Chloe pulled up in the back alley, and entered the service entrance. She heard clattering and banging sounds coming from inside, but her insatiable curiosity got the best of her, and so, after grabbing a knife that waitresses used to cut apart bagels in the coffee shop area, she silently ascended the stairs. When she reached the apartment, she saw that it had been robbed. No, more than robbed, more than looted... it looked absolutely torn apart -- destroyed! ‘But... who could have done something like this?’ she thought to herself.
    “Graaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” an unearthly, guttural, primal scream came from the other side of the partially open door, and all she saw was a meaty gray fist with bone-like protrusions that shattered the door to splinters and sent her sailing, end over end, toward the hard, unyielding Talon floor.
    Just before she hit, however, a dark-clad figure swooped in, plucking her from harm’s way and dashing out the entrance. “Who?” she mumbled before fainting.
    “The/*ame's/Light*i*g/La*,*utie... *ut/y*u/*a*/*all/me/Garth.
    *e/*ame/*a**/*r*m/the/*uture/t*/sa*e/y*u--a**/the/**rl*."

10 E's
    2 S's
    5 H's
    5 L's
    9 T's
    9 A's
    6 U's
    4 R's
    4 M's
    3 G's
    2 Y's
    3 I's

Just keep trying letters you know are in the other words -- you should get it eventually!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

N?

Back at the Luthor Mansion, Zod summoned Brainiac, who oozed from Lex Luthor’s computer screen like oil, and then rose and shifted until he assumed his fully human form. “Did you send him to retrieve the stone the girl holds?”
    “My mental manipulations were hardly complete. He hardly knows who or what he is, and even less about our ultimate plan.”
“He doesn’t have to. You and I set these wheels in motion long ago, and it’s time we got them rolling again... and our foes will end up smashed in the process...”
    At the Talon, Chloe pulled up in the back alley, and entered the service entrance. She heard clattering and banging sounds coming from inside, but her insatiable curiosity got the best of her, and so, after grabbing a knife that waitresses used to cut apart bagels in the coffee shop area, she silently ascended the stairs. When she reached the apartment, she saw that it had been robbed. No, more than robbed, more than looted... it looked absolutely torn apart -- destroyed! ‘But... who could have done something like this?’ she thought to herself.
    “Graaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!” an unearthly, guttural, primal scream came from the other side of the partially open door, and all she saw was a meaty gray fist with bone-like protrusions that shattered the door to splinters and sent her sailing, end over end, toward the hard, unyielding Talon floor.
    Just before she hit, however, a dark-clad figure swooped in, plucking her from harm’s way and dashing out the entrance. “Who?” she mumbled before fainting.
    “The/name's/Lightning/La*,*utie... *ut/y*u/*an/*all/me/Garth.
    *e/*ame/*a**/*r*m/the/*uture/t*/sa*e/y*u--an*/the/**rl*."

10 E's
    2 S's
    5 H's
    5 L's
    9 T's
    9 A's
    6 U's
    4 R's
    4 M's
    3 G's
    2 Y's
    3 I's
    5 N's

--SGuthrie ><>' --

C?

“The/name's/Lightning/La*,cutie... *ut/y*u/can/call/me/Garth.
    *e/came/*ac*/*r*m/the/*uture/t*/sa*e/y*u--an*/the/**rl*."

10 E's
    2 S's
    5 H's
    5 L's
    9 T's
    9 A's
    6 U's
    4 R's
    4 M's
    3 G's
    2 Y's
    3 I's
    5 N's
    5 C's

That might just be the letter that solves it for ya, Jess...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

The name's Lightning Lad, cutie...But you can call me Garth.
    We came back from the future to save you--and the world.

YES! Thank you, Glove, for moving the story along. You... are now... THE AUTHOR!!!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Wow, this thread has been dead for almost a year ...........anybody interested in helping me revive it? I'll continue the story.

Last time on the Smallville Adventure Game...(Chapter One: refer to Page 49)...Now, the continuation...Clark, witnessing Green Arrow knocking the knife out of Tess's hand twice, listening to Tess proclaim her love to Green Arrow, and wondering what this idiot is going to do, gets to thinking,"Feels like deja vu and dementia all wrapped up
    in one package." With the Kryptonite a couple of feet away from Clark, the Kryptonite starts to lose power and Clark comes back to his senses. Clark superspeeds and knocks out Fallout, Livewire, Plastique, and Tina. Parasite reaches out to try and steal Clark's powers, but Oliver responds by shooting an arrow at him.
    Just when Clark is about to thank Oliver, Tess stabs Clark in the back with the Kryptonian knife. A flash of light emerged from the hilt as the knife plunged into Clark. "The process is complete, you have done well, Ms. Mercer." The voice came from under the stairs, where Milton Fine appeared, walking towards the group of incapacitated Injustice League members, "Now you and General Zod may meet face
    to face."
    "What the hell are you talking about", cried Oliver!?! arrow at the ready directed at Fine's head. "Why it's rather simple, you're friend Clark is no longer in control of himself. You now stand before Zod!"
    Clark got up and screamed,"Now... weak Earthlings, you will Kneel before Zod!"
    "Oliver, this is Chloe", Chloe's voice
    came over his earpiece. "I'm sending a couple of friends to get you out of there so we can regroup."
    "Roger that. Actually, Zod", Oliver turned to Clark, "I'll have to
    take a rain check on that whole kneeling bit. Alright, Chloe, get me out of here!"
    At once, a green light filled the nearest corner of the barn, and Ryan James and Alicia Baker appeared. Oliver gave the pair a stunned expression. "The rumors of our deaths were greatly exaggerated", the first explained, before the pair disappeared with Green Arrow and the same way they'd arrived.
    Green Arrow, Alicia, and Ryan were hiding out in a secret location in the middle of the woods. Not only did they
    have to worry about Brainiac, but now they had to worry about Zod. "How are we supposed to fight Brainiac and Zod without Clark", asked Alicia, "And how do you suppose we get Clark back?"
    Chloe replies,"I'm not sure and I think they only person who can help up now is..."
    "Kara", said Ryan!
    "Will you stop finishing my sentences for me", exclaimed Chloe, "Just because you can read minds doesn't mean you have to show off!" "Sorry", said Ryan.
    "Kara... I think Tess Mercer did something with her", said Ollie,"And wherever she is I'd bet..."
    "She's in danger", said Ryan! "Cut it out", everyone shouted!
    "Sorry", said Ryan.
    "I have an idea", said Alicia, "I'll bring Tess here and we'll get her to tell us where Kara is!"
    "That sounds like a good plan.
    Alicia, you teleport with me back to the Luthor Mansion. We have to assume that's where Clark--or Zod--will take her", Oliver suggested. "And what am I supposed to do? Babysit the telepathic wonder boy and sit in the lofty watchtower waiting to see if you come back in one piece?"
    "No...I have another job for you...though you may not like it...and the person I'm going to send you to find probably won't find it too appealing either."
    "Just spill it, Oliver. Who do you want me to act like the most
    annoying door-to-door salesman to?"
    Before Oliver could respond, Ryan explained for him,"If we can't find Kara, Ollie thinks we should go recruit the one person who might stand the best chance of holding Zod at bay until we can free Clark from his
    influence--Lana Lang."
    "Lana!?! You can't be serious!......Oh alright, fine! If it's to help Clark then I'll do it."
    "Good. Does everyone understand their assignment", asked Ollie?
    "Affirmative", they all said together!
    "Alicia, as much as I do despise that teleporting thing you do, can you do me a favor and drop me off at my car at the Talon before you go", asked Chloe?
    "Certainly." And with that Alicia and Chloe disappeared in a flash of green light.
    Meanwhile, across town, a very changed Clark Kent and Tess Mercer flew through the air, leaving the latter breathless as the pair landed outside the front doors of the Luthor Mansion. A couple of security guards raced toward them, drawing their guns on Clark, but he fried their hands with his heat vision and then backhanded them into the metal gate. Tess stared at him unblinking, her expression unreadable.
    "So, you bring out the militaristic would-be dictator of Krypton and already you regret my methods?" Zod asked, raising a brow at her.
    "No...No, that's not it at all, you just...surprise me, I suppose."
    "A time proven war-winning strategy, I can tell from experience. And my next move is one which should serve to level the playing field. After all, a good general doesn't head into the upcoming battle without certain...advantages." Zod barged through the front doors and made a
    beeline for Lex's office, Tess close behind.
    "And what exactly are you planning to do...Zod?" she asked, trying to keep her voice from trembling from fear, anticipation, or something else, she didn't know.
    "My plans? They're fairly simple, really. All I need to do to cement my control of this world is to utterly destroy the Fortress of Solitude, thus ending Jor-El's pathetic legacy, but only after using it's crystal to free my captive brethren from the Phantom Zone." He gave her a dark, malevolent grin. "It's going to be a very busy evening indeed."
    Tess suddenly turned to investigate something out of the corner of her eye and replies,"What was that!?!"
    Zod puts her mind to rest by responding, "Nothing. It's just your imagination playing tricks on you. You're just paranoid. Nothing can stop me."
    Meanwhile, at the wooded hideout, Alicia returns from dropping off Chloe. Alicia asks, "Are you ready to retrieve Tess Mercer?"
    Ollie answers,"I'm ready when you are."
    Ryan insists,"Wait! Someone else is here.”
    The Martian Manhunter appears to inform them of Zod’s plans.
    Ollie informs, “They’ll have to find the Stones of Knowledge first. Chloe hid one of the stones sent to Clark by a mysterious dispatcher.
    "The name's Lightning Lad, cutie...But you can call me Garth.
    We came back from the future to save you--and the world."
    Garth carried Chloe outside of the Talon where he was joined by another mysterious stranger and together they brought her to a back alley in Smallville far away from danger. Chloe then returned to consciousness and looked at her two rescuers. A girl approached from around the corner and spoke, "Chloe, we are the Legion and we have come from the 31st century. My name is Imra, this is Rokk, and it seems you've already met Garth. We have come to help stop a tragic event that is about happen. It will not only have consequences for you time, but will also drastically change the future." "I don't understand what's going to happen?" asked Chloe. "Well in our timeline, Bart Allen was able to stop Tess Mercer before she plunged the knife into Clark, but now that Zod has resurfaced, he will not stop till the whole world falls under his control," Rokk explained. "How did this happen? How did the flow of time become altered? Are you not the first visitors from the future?" "There is only one person who can answer all your questions. Someone who knows more than us. ***/****/******/**/****./***/****/***/****/**/****/***/******/****/**."

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31717778798081