4.22 Lucifer Rising

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG it is on tomorrow!!

Comment

I think Sam's going to end up killing Ruby in order to get more demon blood so he can finish off Lilith.

Comment

GOOD but BAD at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Keenly Enigmatic

Don't mind me Ishmael. I've always went with ... how do you say ... I guess real names.

You know, the Creator being YHWH. His Son being YHSWH (yes, he LITERALLY did come in his Father's name). Those who know how to pronounce it, DON'T use it in vain. And Lucifer being like so.

I've always done so. I don't know why.

As for my predicition, I feel like it will happen that way. I mean, think about it.

WHY IS Ruby there? ...
          I always either called him Lucifer, Satan or Samael. But, then again, I'm not "in the know" when it comes to the Jewish names for Lucifer or Christ.

But Ruby is there because her and Sam are a team that goes after Lilith...I think everyone just wishes Sam kills Ruby though, lol.

Comment

Clip!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

So Lilth is the only one that can break the final seal...

Comment

I think Lilith IS the final seal, and when Sam kills her he lets Lucipher out and realises that this was Ruby's plan all along.

Comment

^^Whoa!! I didn't think of that!! Genius!!
                Originally posted by Vindellavon
                I'm wondering Lucy's going to be possessing Sam or Dean? Any thoughts?
                Definitely Sam. That seems to be the direction in which this is going. That Azazel and Ruby have been "Preparing him" to be Zod's . . . I mean Lucifer's vessel.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Interview with Jim Beaver about the finale... has some cursing and then clips..but I can't wait!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
                  I think Lilith IS the final seal, and when Sam kills her he lets Lucipher out and realises that this was Ruby's plan all along.
                  Yup Yup! If thats it from the ausiello spoiler...dun dun dun we figured it out!
                  Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-14-2009, 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well ruby definatly got owned...

Comment

Yes, it was awesome to watch.

I think I danced a bit inside when Ruby got stabbed by her own knife.

Comment

I was right WAHOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎