Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.22 Lucifer Rising

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when Castiel got stabbed by Dean in Lazarus Rising, there was blood. So it could be him.

Looks like Castiel could be going rogue w/ Dean. I'm guessing the blood was to send the other angels away (maybe he won't get sent if its his blood).

Between this and Doomsday, Thursday is gonna be a great TV night

Comment

Ahh I can't wait!!

And the space promo? KILL RUBY!!
      Last edited by Lexgirl33; 05-09-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Griffyn
        Of course, i didnt realise. Next years is th series finale rahter tha a season finale. Quite sad really.
        well... thanks for depressing me...

Comment

Originally posted by smeyer44
          when Castiel got stabbed by Dean in Lazarus Rising, there was blood. So it could be him.

Looks like Castiel could be going rogue w/ Dean. I'm guessing the blood was to send the other angels away (maybe he won't get sent if its his blood).

Between this and Doomsday, Thursday is gonna be a great TV night
          ya doomsday and satan what could be better

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          Ahh I can't wait!!

And the space promo? KILL RUBY!!
          ya hopefully they kill her off. i liked katie ruby better and seeing how kripke always kills characters we hate (bella) im sure ruby will die.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 05-10-2009, 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

4 days

Comment

In the Space promo Zachariah said "God has left the building". What dose that mean? Maybe the angels have become disobediant?

Comment

I wonder if Dean and Sam will have a moment like from Tall Tales with Bobby growing annoyed?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ya doomsday and satan what could be better

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

ya hopefully they kill her off. i liked katie ruby better and seeing how kripke always kills characters we hate (bella) im sure ruby will die.
                  Ehh, I'm not too thrilled on SV's Doomsday character, but I kinda hope the season finale of Smallville is epic. Or at least sub-par to SPN.

And I'm pretty sure Ruby will die by the hands of Sam...it just seems right since Ruby, Sam and Lilith are all alone in that room/chamber.

Originally posted by vxpoison
                  In the Space promo Zachariah said "God has left the building". What dose that mean? Maybe the angels have become disobediant?
                  It could mean that God is thinking the Apocalypse will indeed happen, so now it's going to go down as the Bible says, in which Christ has to return to defeat Satan. So now the angels are in a panic, wanting to end it before God's endgame. Because I take it that the angels that don't become evil actually want to help out the humans.

Someone's gotta be alive to read the Winchester Gospel, haha.
                  Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 05-11-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Omg just a couple more days till the apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by number8
                      Omg just a couple more days till the apocalypse.
                      Thats something I never thought I'd hear someone be excited about.

Comment

Can I believe my eyes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcqx1K78wWY

At about 14 seconds into this video, I swear that it's Sam with his demon death dealing hands aimed directly at RUBY! As it is shown (hopefully), so let it be.

Comment

Hi everyone! Im new to the forum as a member, but ive been coming to this site regularly and love hearing all your opinions on Supernatural!

Im really excited about the finale and not really sure what to expect yet, but Kripke hasnt let us down yet and i don't expect him to this time either.

I think a weird twist might be that Ruby is working for the angels, but has some deal with them and thats why shes so scared of them. Maybe theyll give her back her humanity if she pushes Sam like this to the brink because its necessary for Lucifer to return as someone said in a human form and then destroy him once and for all. Then bring Sam back to life and Sam and Dean can continue to fight all the evil things that are still out there; cruisin in the impala =)

Comment

EXCELLENT observation Angel of Retribution.

Only few have noticed.

Here's my take, if anyone would like =)

After Sam does whatever to Lilith, Hillel Ben Shahar (Lucifer) rises and goes into her. Which is why you see Sam using TWO hands toward Ruby.

He's ALWAYS used one hand to use his power. He's killed Alistair (talk about getting powerful and "did something" (sorry, I don't know) to Lilith with one hand...

Why would he need two for little old Ruby??!

Not saying that Lucifer will stay in her, not at all, just saying that's where he begins.

... I could be wrong though =(

=)

Thanks your ya'll time.

Comment

The Jewish version of Lucifer?

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
                                The Jewish version of Lucifer?

Don't mind me Ishmael. I've always went with ... how do you say ... I guess real names.

You know, the Creator being YHWH. His Son being YHSWH (yes, he LITERALLY did come in his Father's name). Those who know how to pronounce it, DON'T use it in vain. And Lucifer being like so.

I've always done so. I don't know why.

As for my predicition, I feel like it will happen that way. I mean, think about it.

WHY IS Ruby there? ...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎