Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Yup Damn you Ryan I was just gonna post that! Well I am anyways

Question: Got anything on the Supernatural finale that you don't have to block out with hundreds of asterisks? --David
    Ausiello: Comic book geek-slash-prophet Chuck will be back! See, no asterisks!

Official Description!

THURSDAY, MAY 14

"SUPERNATURAL" (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"Lucifer Rising"

THE BATTLE BEWTEEN HEAVEN AND HELL BEGINS -- The apocalypse is coming, and Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) prepare for the fight in very different ways. Sam joins Ruby (Genevieve Cortese) on a final run to kill Lilith (guest star Katherine Boecher), while Castiel (Misha Collins) and Zachariah (guest star Kurt Fuller) tell Dean it’s time to play his part in stopping Lucifer.

Eric Kripke wrote and directed the episode

Forum Whiz
    Isn't that a play of Lazarus Rising?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    Official Description!

THURSDAY, MAY 14

"SUPERNATURAL" (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)

"Lucifer Rising"

THE BATTLE BEWTEEN HEAVEN AND HELL BEGINS -- The apocalypse is coming, and Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) prepare for the fight in very different ways. Sam joins Ruby (Genevieve Cortese) on a final run to kill Lilith (guest star Katherine Boecher), while Castiel (Misha Collins) and Zachariah (guest star Kurt Fuller) tell Dean it’s time to play his part in stopping Lucifer.

Eric Kripke wrote and directed the episode
    woo hoo cant wait sounds good.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    THURSDAY, MAY 14
    Interesting. A while back they said the finale was moved back to may 21st--that we were going to have a week off between 4.21 and 4.22. Now it's back to the 14th? I wish they would make up their minds!

But I guess since this is the official CW release that is the final date on it. Maybe Kripke didn't need as much time as he thought?

Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Interesting. A while back they said the finale was moved back to may 21st--that we were going to have a week off between 4.21 and 4.22. Now it's back to the 14th? I wish they would make up their minds!

But I guess since this is the official CW release that is the final date on it. Maybe Kripke didn't need as much time as he thought?
    I for one am not complaining, I don't think I could survive -melodramatic- another hiatus, be it a week or more. This season seems riddled with them.

Slide show images from the episode!

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/su...tos-91885.aspx

I do love how, in the promo pics, all the photos with Sam in them are dark, dreary and seem to 'exude' evilsadness. Yet, the pictures with Dean are all white and gold, light and fancy looking, if not happy. It seems to really prove that the brothers really are going to be on different sides...

Did anyone else notice that the promo pics for 4.22 were released before the pics of 2.21? Is that normal?

Forum Regular smallvilleusedtobegood's Avatar
    Maybe there are no promo pics for 2.21. :'(

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kirmacat View Post
    I for one am not complaining, I don't think I could survive -melodramatic- another hiatus, be it a week or more. This season seems riddled with them.
    There were a lot (but it's better to have breaks than a shortened season like last year!).

And yeah, I just can't take how they keep changing their minds. One week, break; next week, no break. Enough already!

----- Added 17 Minutes later -----

From the new (print) TV Guide:
    It's Hell-raising Time. The angels are using all their heavenly mojo to stop demon Lilith from freeing Lucifer from Hades. But there's trouble among the good guys. "Dean and Bobby learn about Sam's demon-blood addiction," exec producer Eric Kripke says, "and not wanting to forfeit Sam's soul, they'll take drastic action that will drive a wedge between [the Winchester Brothers]." There will be a huge confrontation, bridges burned and "a seemingly insurmountable chasm between the guys," he adds. Meanwhile the Angels are preparing Dean for his role in stopping the Apocalypse. Though he won't divulge the cliff-hanger, Kripke says, "The stage is set for Season 5--and it ain't good."

Nothing really new there (most are spoilers we've heard before). Still, thought I'd share.
    Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 04-29-2009 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This scares me..

"The stage is set for Season 5--and it ain't good."

I can't even imagine the cliff-hanger, if Kripke decides to go with one...I think this episode will be as epic as Lazarus Rising.

I think they'll be a cliffhanger.

My best best is some kind of explosion, and Dean and Sam are in the midst not knowing if eachother survives.

Because, hey, there has never been an explosion on this series before, lol.

I have a question. Is Lucifer even going to be in this episode? I looked at IMDB and they didn't have anyone listed as playing him. They do make mistakes on there sometimes though.

no i don't think he's going to be in the episode i heard he's going to be more like looming presence and we won't actually see him till the very end

ya doubt he will be in the finale. he might escape in the finale but i think seeing him are actually knowing he is out fully wont be till next season and its probably this seasons cliffhanger.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast