Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.22 Lucifer Rising

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The outcome looks pretty obvious: the final seal will be broken, Lucifer will be released, and we'll have an apocalyptic season 5 of Supernatural, with Lucifer as the Big Bad. I'd be very surprised and disappointed if Lucifer doesn't get released in the season's finale.

Comment

Bobby has a very emotional, intense scene at the beginning of episode 22...it is his only scene in the ep, but it's a great one, similar in feeling, but NOT events, to All Hell Breaks Loose, pt. 2.

What does this mean?

Comment

How about Constantine ending where Dead swaps places with say Sam who's going to hell, he swaps places and it's seen as self sacrifice. Like Keanu Reeves movie heehee. But of course I reckon he'd have to rise else what would season 5 be about.

Comment

My take on where the shows going

I am also new to the site. I believe ruby is working to turn sam. I think yellow eyes, lilith, and alastair were working together to resurrect lucifer. in the season two finale yellow eyes tells dean that he influenced the deal dean made and yet in season three we find out lilith is the one who holds the contract.

My guess is that yellow eyes job was to create a demon-human hybrid(sam). while lilith and alastair were to start breaking seals.

Then once the seals are broken and lucifer freed he would maybe need a body to inhabit, like a human body that is capable of demon like powers(Sam). but yellow eyes died before he could completey prepare sam for that so it became rubys job. And once sam does turn into lucifer he will command an army of demons to fight agianst dean who will command an army of angels.

Thats what I think........ its out there I know.

Comment

The Finale has been delayed to May 21st instead of 14th

Comment

I'd like to apoligize. My source posted this as a new spoiler, but it turns out that it was just a very weird April fools's joke. Gah. Whoever posted it really did their research though... Sorry again. Also, please disregard any following comments about the angel/demon Samael, they refer to the original content of this post, and are, as such, irrelevant. -nooffence-
              Last edited by kirmacat; 04-01-2009, 06:23 PM. Reason: SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Comment

Samael, I could be wrong, but I think that's the angel of death?

Ok, interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith#Samael_and_Lilith

Ok, just a thought about this ^ but I HOPE that Sam doesn't turn out to be the fourth horseman or angel of death and that Lilith wants to get with him so they can make the ultimate kiddies - that's kinda how that Samael and Lilith's story kinda reads in the mythos. Thus making Sam either make or break the four horsemen?
                Last edited by Ginx; 04-01-2009, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Supposedly, Lucifer was once known as Samael. They could just be calling Lucifer by his former name. Plus, Sam Winchester could be destined to be possessed by Lucifer because of their names.

Ariel in Baltimore: Will Ruby or Anna be regulars next year on Supernatural? I want the guys to finally start building families of their own!
                  While Castiel (Misha Collins) is confirmed to be a regular for Supernatural season five, all we can say about Anna and Ruby is that there are a couple deaths in the finale, and that Sam’s demon girlfriend and Dean’s angelic friend with benefits are not guaranteed to be safe.

Marta in Porto, Portugal: Are we going to see John Winchester this season on Supernatural?
                  Not in the flesh, and not even in the spiritual realm, but we do see John Winchester on Supernatural in photographic form before the end of the season.

Comment

this seems to back up the sam destined to be possessed by lucifer. maybe we will see an army of angels and an army of demons fight.

Comment

did everyone see that this has been pushed back? Yeah, we all know there is supposed to be a break after MATEOTB but now they are adding in a one-week break between 4.21 and 4.22.

Episode 4.18 “The Monster at The End of The Book” - April 2nd
                      BREAK
                      Episode 4.19 “Jump The Shark” - April 23rd
                      Episode 4.20 “The Rapture” - April 30th
                      Episode 4.21 “When The Levee Breaks” - May 7th
                      BREAK
                      Episode 4.22 “Lucifer Rising” - May 21st

Looks like Kripke's gonna make us wait. I wonder if he needs more time to work on it (cause at the Con this last weekend Jensen said they were done filming Season 4--well, he said he had one more scene to do with Kurt Fuller--Zachariah).

Comment

UGH more breaks?

Comment

I can already predict that this will be a completely awesome episode.

Comment

So it's obvious that Lucifer rises, so I was wondering...in such religions, like Christianity, the "end times" are seven years long, but Lucifer seems to rise within one year, as well as the Rapture, so...I came up with this "solution"...because, hey, I got off of work and I'm bored:

Dean gets sent to Hell and stays there for four months, which is equal to forty years.

After three months, aka thirty years, Dean breaks the first seal by shedding his blood after "getting off the rack".

Dean is hacking and tearing up bodies for his last ten years, last month, in Hell.

Castiel and the angels comes down to Hell, a war ensures, and Castiel brings Dean back.

Twelve months later we go to "Lucifer Rising", where the final seal has to be broken.

So...how long, in Supernatural lore, does it take for Lilith to break 66 Seals to free her master?

It takes 13 months, which is those twelve months plus that last month AFTER Dean breaks the first seal, which marks Lilith's new journey. Plus 13 is an evil number, so it makes sense if not the so-called "seven-year tribulation" as stated in the Bible.

So it only makes sense that the Rapture happens a year after(exactly 12 months) during Lilith's "quest" and that leaves one final month until Lucifer creates chaos and havoc.

And the last year, season five, I assume will all be about famine and pestilence around Earth.

Which would be something awesome to see, imo.

Also to back it up, it seems that "Jump the Shark" is sometime in September, seeing as this "Adam" is 19, and he was 14 on September 2004, as written in John's journal(not as a Birthday, but at a time John was gone from home).
                            Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-17-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Anna didn't appear in this episode

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Dawn in Sandy, Utah: Supernatural scoop, please and thank you.
                              We just chatted up SPN writer Ben Edlund, and he tells us that Lucifer will be more of a looming presence than one specific personage. (Sorry, Vancouver-based character actors!) Check back Thursday for lots more SPN news from Edlund, including what's in store for the real villains of the piece: Sam and Dean's lady friends (including, at the moment, Ruby and Anna).
                              New Spoilers!
                              Last edited by OkiyaShuichi; 04-21-2009, 05:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

According to Ausiello, Chuck will be back in this episode. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎