No announcement yet.

Alastair

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alastair

Christopher Heyerdahl did a great job with Alastair. He was so deliciously evil.

ya he was great

Comment

He sounded a lot like the first Alastair we had

Comment

I thought he had the absolute creepiest voice I've ever heard. EVER. Which is a good thing for the sake of the episode. Made her seem really demon-y.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          He sounded a lot like the first Alastair we had
          Yeah I agree. That's exactly what I thought when he revealed himself in the graveyard. He did a good job though!

Comment

He seemed to be doing a Vito Corleone Marlon Brando impression to me, but I do agree it definitely worked.

Comment

I always love Chris from sanctuary and Atlantis. Dude I hope he stay as old Al.

Comment

Alastair is a freak.

The way he looked at Dean after he shot spirit!Sam with the rocksalt, and then said "Its good to see you again, Dean"? *shudders at the undertones beneath that statement* Combined with that freaky voice he's always got going? (other than he was in the cemetary watchman's body)

I think a certain demon got off a bit too much while torturing Dean in Hell.

Comment

He's the only demon who has admitted he preferes hell to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                    He seemed to be doing a Vito Corleone Marlon Brando impression to me, but I do agree it definitely worked.
                    That's exactly what I thought. I loved it. Damn, he was good at being bad.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      That's exactly what I thought. I loved it. Damn, he was good at being bad.
                      He always has been. For further reference on the guy who played Al look to startgate atlantis Todd the wraith and Scantuary's Druitt aka Jack the Ripper.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎