X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Doomsday killed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexsghost
      Dead
      Mostly dead. But that doesn't really matter anymore because it's no longer in the past.
      Last edited by Radioflyer; 03-17-2009, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
        Mostly dead. But that doesn't really matter anymore because it's no longer in the past.
        Yes. But it still hurt. At least it hurt me to think that she had been killed.

Comment

Oh she was so dead and to top it off she knew it.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that Doomsday killed Chloe in the alternative future. Davis said he thought Chloe was the one drawing him to Smallville, but it wasn't. It was Clark. So with that realization, he disconnected from her. And there's a deep irony in Chloe worrying at the end about what Clark might have changed by turning back time -- when her fate in the alternate future was so grim.

Comment

Yeah I think she did die but now she won't die later on!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalista
                I think he did kill Chloe but her murder was reversed when Clark used the ring. As a result, in the current timeline, Davis murders Linda and that's what changed.

Took me flipping ages to watch this episode again but I never paid attention to the Doomsday/Chloe scene until just now and I agree with this. You change fate, and it's a life for a life.

Considering that Chloe comes back next week and begs for Clark to kills Doomsday it's pretty much conclusive that Doomsday doesn't draw the line at killing any human being.

Comment

If he didn't, he should haved.
                  Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Chloe, but Doomdays is a killing machine.
                  And when Davis transforms into Doomsday he kills anyone in the immediate area
                  And we saw him smash the roof of the car and pull off the door, the next step would be to kill the occupant of the car.
                  Last edited by supercatmom; 08-05-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Honestly,when I saw that scene it made me start thinking, what did happen there? It was so close!!

Comment

No, he would never harm Chloe... not even as that Doomsday beast.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought this. The way Clark exited (fading away instead of bluring) made me think that she was the ghost and he stopped existing for her the minute he left the place she was "haunting." The cutting of the scene where Davis impales Jimmy was a very odd too. Very un-Smallville-like. It was almost like we missed something.

The only thing that makes me doubt they would take this approach though is the cemetery scene where she interacts with the "real" Jimmy by giving him the camera. That wouldn't make sense.

I did get the impression from some interview I read somewhere that maybe Allison won't be there for the entire 9th season. It would certainly be a coup is they could fool us into believing Chloe was alive for most of the season and reveal it on a sweeps night!

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
                          Killed her obviously. He was after her simply because he's after everything. In the comics he kills a bird that lands in his hand for kicks. He saw Chloe running away from him, ran after her and killed her. Doomsday has no part of Davis in him when he transforms, the only reason he spared Chloe in Bride was because he was on an order to collect her. There wasn't anything personal there at all.

It really frustrates me that Clark put that ring on before hearing Lois out. Doesn't hurt to wait a second or so.

It wouldn't have mattered at all, because all Lois got was the voice mail from Chloe, and that was what she was gonna say to Clark, that Chloe told her that Davis was Doomsday... so, you see: It wouldn't have mattered in that aspect, since Lois didn't know what had happened to Chloe after that.

Comment

Doomsday did not kill her part of the thing is davis. So rokk lied. If he did he should had kill her in legion. No he did not.

Comment

Originally posted by Selenatripox
                              [/u][/b]

It wouldn't have mattered at all, because all Lois got was the voice mail from Chloe, and that was what she was gonna say to Clark, that Chloe told her that Davis was Doomsday... so, you see: It wouldn't have mattered in that aspect, since Lois didn't know what had happened to Chloe after that.

it doesn't matter because that timeline was reversed. But if Clark wouldn't have put on that ring on, that would have been the end of Chloe, because Doomy killed her. Clark would have known who Doomsday was, but Chloe would be dead.

Comment

For all intents and purposes, it looked like he was going to kill her, but knowing Davis' attraction to Chloe, he more than likely would've ended up abducting her again, rampaging through the streets as he carried her away. You're right, Bizarrolover, that the point becomes rather moot due to the timeline reversal. However, I still would've preferred Clark wait five more seconds to find out the knowledge of Doomsday's other identity, and THEN he could travel back in time, thus preventing Chloe's death and being forearmed with the knowledge that could've stopped Doomy far sooner and saved so many lives. Learn some patience, C.K.!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎