Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam's going to Hell... and not just cause he's got the demon blood.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam's going to Hell... and not just cause he's got the demon blood.

And all that.

Nope. He's going "South" cause he straight-faced lied - actually he wasn't straight-faced, check out his bobbing Adam's Apple as he swallowed his guilt - to Cole about protecting from 'Tessa the Reaper'.

I know it was necessary for the info, but shows just how far Sam has sunk in to that hole and is still falling [see; Pamela's 'reveal' about his powers and what they mean, at the end].

Its the whole thing of becoming something terrible because everyone keeps telling you you will. It reminds me an awful lot of Lex Luthor in Smallville, and how tragic that made the character in the early days, before he became irredeemable and no longer even interested in redemption. In Sam's case, he has everyone around him telling him that his demon powers have damned him and that he is an instrument of evil, including Angels and presumably God. The only person he can really turn to for reassurance that he is not evil is Dean, but Dean is also hearing everything at the same time, with the understandable willingness to believe the creature that resucued him from eternal torment. So Sam cannot help but absorb what everyone is saying, and feels the need to fight back and express his frustration by fighting demons with his superpowers which do after all have all sorts of benefits to the old method like saving his life and the live's of the posessed victim.

I have never liked the expression "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" because what other intentions can you have? but in Sam's case it is unfortunately very true. Sam is the antichrist. it is his destiny to lead the armies of hell against the world when Lucifer walks free. Dean was released from hell so he could kill his brother and prevent this. This is the plan as far as Heaven and Hell are concerned. But as the saying goes, "No plan survives contact with the enemy". And I feel sure that the Winchester boys are going to come up with their own ending to the story.

Comment

Shave Sammy bald and you will have Lex Luthor only a demon version.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
        Dean was released from hell so he could kill his brother and prevent this. This is the plan as far as Heaven and Hell are concerned.
        Seriously? To kill him? Sam has problems and shouldn't be using his powers, true, but he's not the one opening the seals, and that's not why Dean was brought back.

Comment

Should Sam assume his role as the Antichrist, Dean would be the only one who could kill him. Not because he has any kind of special power that trumps Sam's, but because as his brother, Sam's guard would be lowered and his "lighter" side would be more in control, giving Dean the opening necessary to kill him. But like I say, this is only what God wants Dean to do, I do not believe he will actually do it. This is where the wonderful gift (if you believe in that sort of thing) of free will comes in. And how the fate of the entire world and hell on Earth will rest on the love of a man for his brother. And if the story is done right, it is that same love that will save the world as well as risk it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire
            Shave Sammy bald and you will have Lex Luthor only a demon version.

*gasp* hes got goregous hair we cant shave it!

...and i dont think hes going to hell, god forgives all right? hes got good intentions, hes just a little mixed up.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎