No announcement yet.

Loving Doomsday/Chloe??? Yet?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Pipes
    They're very good together. Chloe has more chemistry with him than she does with Jimmy the Creepy Two-Timing Dullard.

two timing?

You referring to when he kissed Maxima?

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
      I don't like them together because I'm afraid Chloe is going to end up dying or hurt with a marriage on the rocks and loosing her best friend, Clark. I can't see any good coming out of Chloe befriending Davis/Doomsday in the future.

I like Davis/Chloe, not Doomsday/Chloe. If Dooms/Davis is written as ONLY a mindless beast, then I don't want Chloe with him. But since the writers have already decided to give Doomsday this deeper, human Davis side, I hope they continue to develop that part of him. I don't think Smallville needs to follow the comics exactly. They have already deviated from canon because Clark doesn't meet Doomsday until he is already Superman. According to TPTB, this is not Superman's story. So I don't understand the insistence from people that Doomsday MUST BE the killing machine of the comics.

I don't like the Chloe/Jimmy marriage. I think it was used as a weak writing/plot device to separate Chloe/Clark to make room for Lois/Clark. They never should have married, IMO. The sooner that marriage ends, the better.

I also think the division in the Chlark friendship is another lame plot device to make Clois more believable. Chloe is always the afterthought on this show. They made sure Lana had love interests--they made sure Lois had numerous love interests, but Chloe always had freaks and weirdos after her. Then they stick her with someone with whom she has ZERO chemistry. So I welcome the relationship between Chloe and Davis. I hope it continues and has a happy ending.

Comment

I vote no. I watch this show for Clark Kent, not the love and trials of Chloe Sullivan. We get it Doomsday is a bad guy and one day will pummel Clark, I don't need to know much about him beyond that.

Comment

Lovely Chlavis scenes, so intense .... canīt wait for more

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎