No announcement yet.

RIP Pamela

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Pamela

I am really sad to see her character go. She was always good for a laugh and enjoyed her a lot.

Do you guys think we will see her again?

Yeah, sad about it...
    Hope to see her again

Comment

I was never a big fan of the Pamela character, but I do think it sucks that she dies. All she did was help the boys, even though she didn't want to. At least they stopped the seal from opening with her help.

Comment

I, too, was never that fond of Pamela but what I don't understand is why she had to die. I mean, literally. The wound didn't seem that bad to me. Once the Reapers started working again why couldn't they get her to a hospital (they even could have left Dean in the Spirit world to save time) and get her fixed up.

I don't know, it just seemed like a stretch to me.

Comment

i cant belive that!!! this poor women. this is def. going to beacome a fight like..."she woulda been fine if we didnt come into her life"...i just think sammy might break...i hope so JP is reeeeally hot when hes mad...

Comment

I guess maybe you could argue that her wound was bad, and the actual "dying" just didn't happen since there were no reapers around. But I totally agree, they could have at least tried to get her fixed up.

Comment

The first time she helps Sam and Dean, she's stricken blind. The last time she helps them, she gets killed. She was right to curse Bobby for introducing her to the boys.
              Last edited by Chloe>All; 03-17-2009, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I, too, was never that fond of Pamela but what I don't understand is why she had to die. I mean, literally. The wound didn't seem that bad to me. Once the Reapers started working again why couldn't they get her to a hospital (they even could have left Dean in the Spirit world to save time) and get her fixed up.

I don't know, it just seemed like a stretch to me.
                Agreed.

And there was absolutely nothing around that Sam could have used as a bandage or way to at least stop the bleeding that was sure to come, after he "fixed her a drink"?

Hmmmm......

But for all we know, this was nothing more than a show/network "money move" to kill off the character.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                  But for all we know, this was nothing more than a show/network "money move" to kill off the character.

Or it could have been, yaknow, actual story.

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
                    Or it could have been, yaknow, actual story.
                    And I have no problem with that if its the case, but other than being a catalyst for adding a huge weight on the boys' soul & conciense(sp?), what purpose did her death serve?

Comment

Plot Device, a tied up loose end, who knows.

Comment

Well, all characters cannot make it out alive in war. It's unrealistic.

She will be missed, but she can always come back. The dead rarely stay dead on Supernatural.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎