This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't stop listening the music

Comment

I thought the song was beautiful and I don't think they could have picked a more perfect song for that scene. Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
        the song was just perfect...I can`t stop listening it...scene was very beautiful, couldn`t be better...and this song was the most important part...the words of it are amazing.... I like Vast in "Bride"very much...but this song is more touching, IMO)))))))))
        Well the Vast song wasn't just Clois, I mean it spanned into Chloe/Doomsday as well.

While this song was ALL Clois. I have to say that I think it is one of the best songs they've played for Clois on this show. A very pretty song.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
          Well the Vast song wasn't just Clois, I mean it spanned into Chloe/Doomsday as well.

While this song was ALL Clois. I have to say that I think it is one of the best songs they've played for Clois on this show. A very pretty song.
          well, I think the words of the Vast song was certanly about Clois...I mean even the title "Don`t take your love away from me"- Lois was the one who left during this song)))
          but I agree with you that "Dreamer" is the best Clois song ever)))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
            well, I think the words of the Vast song was certanly about Clois...I mean even the title "Don`t take your love away from me"- Lois was the one who left during this song)))
            but I agree with you that "Dreamer" is the best Clois song ever)))))))))))))))
            I know that, but then the song kept playing into the Chloe/Doomsday scene in the arctic.
            Not that it diminished the song or anything, but that song was more dramatic.

While 'Dreamer' was all Clois, there was no other scene using that music and I think instead of dramatic that song was prettier and more gentle than the 'Vast' song. I think that fits the development of the relationship though.

I mean both scenes were sad, but in different ways. A whole ton of bad s**t went down at the end of "Bride" while in the last "Infamous" scene was sad because both Clark and Lois were hurting because of the complexity of the beginning of their relationship. So I think it was good that 'Dreamer' was a more personal song, because the moment was more personal. Even though there were other people on the street and at the cafe, I barely noticed them because with the set up of the scene and the lighting it very much gave the feeling that Lois and Clark were the only ones there. The tone of the music was prettier and lighter, because I think it wasn't all doom and gloom. You know what I mean?
            Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 03-18-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I love the VAST song with BRIDE the song screams CLOIS. But the Dreamer song is
              a close second.

Comment

Really? I think it is kinda the other way around.

Comment

Thanks for posting. I really like this song. I've been asking people if they knew who sang it and now I don't need to.

So mad Clark stood Lois up. He's a butt! lol

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
                  Posted this in another thread, but it is probably more relevant here.

Dreamer ~ by Uh Huh Her

You've seen the worst of me now.
                  I'm all alone, see?
                  You lost me somehow.
                  And what we're fighting for is peace.
                  Are you still in love with me?
                  Or someone else?

Well are you such a dreamer?
                  Put yourself in my shoes.
                  Careful what you wish for, love.

I've seen the worst of you too.
                  I let it go, see?
                  Because I have to.
                  And when I'm falling on my knees,
                  You'll take my hand in yours.
                  What will be, will be.

What's the matter with our ways?
                  I'm missing something,
                  Not to blame.
                  But don't you worry,
                  This will pass.
                  It's only cause my mind's been spinning
                  No control, I've lost my head.
                  All of this is just beginning.
                  Not enough,
                  Never enough.
                  I'll only want to keep on dreaming.

Comment

Last song and scene were incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey_Bickey
                      Last song and scene were incredible!
                      It was perfect. And if this is what they nay-ser's categorize as angst, I say "bring it". There was such a perfect meeting of story, audience waiting (To see what Lois would do after Bride), actors, and directors (Clark appearing as shadowy anger from behind Lois), song-picker's (lol).

Inteligent angst at it's best (At the very least). And nobody can say that level of meeting of the mind's and talent was anything less than art.
                      Last edited by davidbrenton; 08-11-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Ok,i love this song,Uh huh her - dreamer,such a perfect for that moment
                        9/10

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎