Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devilicus rebel
    While I think they are doing a great job capturing the mood with the music, I hope it will be a little more upbeat in the future.
    I don't mind upbeat music if the scenes are upbeat, but I think we are going to get some prettier soft songs as Clois progresses, which is alright too. Mostly I don't like heavily angsty type of songs.

I guess 'Dreamer' might have been a bit angsty but the way it was performed it was also very gentle. I liked it a lot. And unlike some songs on here the lyrics were almost a perfect match to the mood of the scene and the thoughts of Clark and Lois both.

And I have you all beat because I've watched that scene over a hundred times now and I'm listening to the song on a loop as we speak. I'll probably burn out by tomorrow but for now it is great!

I can't help but think that this part of the song

And when I'm falling on my knees,
    You'll take my hand in yours.
    What will be, will be.

Could be a foreshadowing of a scene in the finale, maybe.

These parts of the song were very apt

Are you still in love with me?
    Or someone else?

For the Clana drama that just went down.

But don't you worry,
    This will pass.
    It's only cause my mind's been spinning
    No control, I've lost my head.
    All of this is just beginning.

And for the near future. This impasse will not last forever.
    Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 03-13-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

The song used was perfect

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane

And when I'm falling on my knees,
        You'll take my hand in yours.
        What will be, will be.

Could be a foreshadowing of a scene in the finale, maybe.

I was thinking this too; I tend to analyze things a lot, and as I was analyzing it I was thinking it might be some foreshadowing too. And that's exactly what I thought, for one of them (I'm thinking Clark in this case since Lois is the Dreamer?) will be falling on his knees, or be in some kind of pickle, and the other will help each other out

Comment

I don't believe my eyes.This season didn't have great musical scores,but now we have two back to back episodes which ended with great scenes and great songs.Long may it continue.

Comment

uh huh her, the band that did the last song, is pretty good; you guys should check out their other songs. One of the members is Leisha Hailey, an actress on The L Word.

Comment

i think the song fit with the scene

Comment

The opening of the song it sounds like a heart beating.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveHurts38
                  The opening of the song it sounds like a heart beating.
                  It gives me shivers each time it begins in Infamous. Can't stop watching this scene

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                    It gives me shivers each time it begins in Infamous. Can't stop watching this scene

Same here already bunch of Clois Dreamer video out on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
                      i'm so happy that we're getting music at the end of the episodes now. hope this continue!
                      Me too!!!!!!!!!
                      I wasn't sure about the song when I first heard it, but after listening to it a few times I now love it!!!

Comment

the song was just perfect...I can`t stop listening it...scene was very beautiful, couldn`t be better...and this song was the most important part...the words of it are amazing.... I like Vast in "Bride"very much...but this song is more touching, IMO)))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
                          the song was just perfect...I can`t stop listening it...scene was very beautiful, couldn`t be better...and this song was the most important part...the words of it are amazing.... I like Vast in "Bride"very much...but this song is more touching, IMO)))))))))
                          I think so too because I was comparing them two

Comment

Originally posted by Smallville Fan 187
                            This was such a great song for the end of the scene, the lyrics, sound and everything about it fit perfectly, along with Vast - Don't take your love away from me at the end of 'Bride', Smallville has been doing really well with the music this season
                            Haven't both these songs been used in one tree hill? At least now we know what the producers (or whoever decides the music ) do with their spare time.

Comment

Originally posted by sithius
                              Haven't both these songs been used in one tree hill? At least now we know what the producers (or whoever decides the music ) do with their spare time.
                              Now, you mention both songs, it hits me. I first thought its lyrics are supposed to be the POV of the characters in each scene but I realized it was probably a message from TPTB towards viewers...

- Bride: ‘Don’t take your love away from me’………..but unfortunately it took my love away from the show soon after this episode. (namely, Power-arc wreck)

- Infamous: ‘Dreamer’………… subtle but severe message to Clois fans that they're dreamers and better be “careful what you wish for”.

But that’s just my two euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                                I wonder how many vids will be on youtube to this song by the weekend starring Clois lol.... o0o0o I can't wait!
                                Go look now

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎