TV Ratings for "Infamous"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH NO! That really sucks. Don't you guys feel like we always get the bad breaks?

Comment

We alwasy get Bones Pat.I think that's what's chiping away at the rating and constantly keeps it below 4.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        We alwasy get Bones Pat.I think that's what's chiping away at the rating and constantly keeps it below 4.
        And in some parts of the country they aired a basketball game instead of SV and SN...
        So that didn't help the ratings either...
        These are only the overnights, right?
        hopefully the finals will go up...Maybe

Comment

4M...

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
            Honestly, I don't like Bones, I find the idea very good but the serie is so boring. IMO...

Comment

2.4?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats how CW promotes things.

Comment

I don't watch it either but i have noticed that Smallville goes below 4mil everytime is it up against it.In the last weeks it was on,Smallville did a great rating only when Bones was a repeat.And that episode was amidst the Power arc!

Comment

Still beats Abyss tho, right?

*digs in and waits for Sparkles numbers to arrive*

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
                    Still beats Abyss tho, right?
                    I'm pretty sure..Wasn't abyss between 3.6-3.8 mill? Or something?

Comment

It drives me crazy, such a good episode ! I think you are right costas but Lana arc really doesn't help people to want to go further...

Comment

Well I know I didn't get to watch until an hour after it aired, because of basketball. Alot of other people in central texas had the same thing happen to them So the numbers are gonna be a bit skewed.

Comment

It drives me crazy, such a good episode ! I think you are right costas but Lana arc really doesn't help people to want to go further...
                          If people gave up on the show because of Lana's arc that's too bad.The problem with Smallville is that it depends too much on other shows at the same time slot or baseball/basketball games.There is nothing we can do about that i am afraid.Power had a better rating,it doesn't make it a better episode.It just makes it a luckier one.

Comment

Bones wont be remembered like Smallville in 20 years. I hate that show.

Comment

It was a heck of an Episode, i cant believe it did that bad... But blaming it on lana arc?? Come on let CLANA Rest in Peace and move on, if the show did bad its not because of Clana CLois CHLARK CLEX or whatever characters, it did bad because CW does a crappy job at promoting Smallville and Smallville has some heavy competitors.

I still love smallville as much as the first day i started watching it and i think it just keeps getting better!!!

Comment

I agree.Tha Lana arc is over with.The show was coming back with the best concept possible,but with Bones against it,it is limited.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎