X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope it will be high. It deserves it. ED and TW deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Doomsday44
      Legion did well after a long break, so I'm sure it did almost just as well.
      Legion didn't have any competition against it(all repeats), Infamous went up against a bunch of first run shows

Originally posted by batfinx
      I guess under 3.5 million after the Lana arc. The hiatus break always does damage, but the last installment of the Lana arc lost a quarter of a million viewers ever before the hiatus came so I think it'll drop numbers worse than usual. I hope not, but I think it will.
      I don't see it going that bad but under 4M most likely

Comment

I say 3.5 mill

Comment

I say 4.7

Comment

Well, it was preempted in my area. I won't be able to watch it until Saturday. So I predict under 4 million. Hopefully higher.

Comment

Originally posted by theartist27
              Well, it was preempted in my area. I won't be able to watch it until Saturday. So I predict under 4 million. Hopefully higher.
              NO!!! Preemptions are not good. What is your area?

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                NO!!! Preemptions are not good. What is your area?
                there were a lot of preemptions in some areas do to basketball and hockey

there were people who were PO'd in the live thread because they werent able to watch it

Comment

and already renewed Smallville on the CW (2.4/ 4)

Comment

^^^ REALLY???

OUCH!

Between basketball, the long hiatus, the previous episodes, bad promotion and some strong competition looks like we got BURNED. Live + numbers will hopefully even it out and it'll be interesting to see how we stack up against the other CW shows on the week.

But OUCH!

Comment

After the arc from hell, that's not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
                        ^^^ REALLY???

OUCH!

Between basketball, the long hiatus, the previous episodes, bad promotion and some strong competition looks like we got BURNED. Live + numbers will hopefully even it out and it'll be interesting to see how we stack up against the other CW shows on the week.

But OUCH!
                        Yeah not sure what that means in millions but that number is lower then most episodes(they seem to get in 2.5-2.9 range)

Comment

I'm thinking 3.9

These are overnights, right? So hopefully, it might go up a little.

Comment

If it is true, it is UNFAIR for the epi itself but as Nora after the Lana arc it is not surprising, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

Comment

I bet they were really effected. I live in Bryan, Texas, and Smallville wasn't on because of some stupid basketball tournament, and by the sounds of it, that happened in a bunch of places...so that will definitely affect the ratings. I mean, I watched it when it came on after the game was over, but I don't know if that will count towards the overall ratings.

Comment

If the final number is 3.9 then that's pretty good considering the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎