Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Infamous"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jon-el87
    Clark: "I destroyed the Legion ring... Controlling time is too dangerous, Chloe. It always comes at a price."

Arrowverse Flash: "Sorry, what did you say? I wasn't listening... Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to mess with the timeline for like the 100th time."

This episode marks the third out of four times the show had Clark time travel. The episode feels a little rushed. At the end, Clark travels back two days, to prevent him being revealed to the world. So, in less than 48 hrs his identity went public, he became a beloved celebrity, then Linda Lake turns everyone against him. And government agents go after his loved ones. All of this happened in the span of less than two days.

That being said, it's nice to see an episode exploring the negative aspects of what would happen if Clark went public. Of course, some of it could still happen, if he kept his identity a secret. Like the woman who blamed Clark, for her husband's death (as he hadn't been there to rescue him). Such things could happen, no matter what.

I like that Clark held off using the Legion ring, until he has no other choice. When Linda trashes him and accuses him of killing Lex, Clark's first instinct is to resolve it, by telling the truth and setting the record straight. It's not until he and everyone around him become wanted and faces the first of spending the rest of their lives on the run, that he chooses to use the ring. And then he makes the mature choice, to destroy the ring, so he won't be able to do it again.

We can only dream about Barry on The Flash (who has already time traveled more than Clark) displaying this level of maturity. And he's several years older, than Clark was in this episode.
    I agree with all your points here. lol at The Flash comments. I feel the same way with that too. As Chloe would say, Team Flash are a little too fast and loose with time travel. Meanwhile, Clark is hesitant with tempting fate.

But would it have hurt Clark just to wait 30 seconds for Lois to reveal that Davis is Doomsday lol. Of course, we could have avoided Chloe tasering Jimmy in "Turbulence" and all that other stuff if he did lol.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 03-13-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎