Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many fantastic quotes in this episode!

First of all, LOIS LANE! Everything that came out of ED's mouth was pure genius and made me laugh at times! She is brilliant and it feels awesome to have her back.

Second of all, Linda Lake's "Funny thing about people..The only thing they love more than building up heroes...is tearing them down." How very true.

Clark's "You're speechless that's never a good thing"

Every conversation Lois and Clark had. Oh! AND the messages they exchanged in the final scene!

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
      Clark's "You're speechless that's never a good thing"

Every conversation Lois and Clark had. Oh! AND the messages they exchanged in the final scene!
      Yes, I was when Clark said that

Comment

When Lois was reading the paper and she said: OH HELL NO That was great!

Comment

the best line to me, was : "HELL NO"!!!(lois)
          but , "what guns do you have in your arsenal?"(lois) or "poor litle orphan alien" (linda lake) rocked too...
          liking a line delivered by linda lake, that surprised me...hum...

Comment

I actually think I almost fell out of my chair when Linda Lake, said "poor little orphan alien", OMG that was so cool and humerous.

Comment

LOIS: How could someone with x-ray vision be so blind?

aaaahhhh loved it!

~H

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                Clark: Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
                Lois: No, you don't. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? I've been down the hero road before. And every time I made a giant u-turn. But this....this was different.
                Clark: And this time it will be different, Lois. When I do this, noone's gonna remember who I am.
                Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you.
                Clark: I'm sorry.
                Lois: It's okay. Why should I think I'm special. [beat] Clark, I understand.
                Clark: Lois, you don't understand. It's because you are special.

Geez, just reading this is getting me all emotional!! I'm such a girl!!

Comment

Originally posted by skylar
                  When Lois was reading the paper OH HELL NO!!!! That was too funny.
                  Best line!

Comment

Chloe- "Clark, is it safe to say that another benifit from protecting your secret is getting to protect yourself from getting hurt?"

Clark- "I destroyed the Legion ring."

Chloe- "Speaking of that."

Comment

Chloe to Davis "Look, I wasn't blowing you off..."

Comment

Originally posted by -Nora-
                        Clark: Lois, you don't have to explain. I get it.
                        Lois: No, you don't. How can someone with x-ray vision be so blind? I've been down the hero road before. And every time I made a giant u-turn. But this....this was different.
                        Clark: And this time it will be different, Lois. When I do this, noone's gonna remember who I am.
                        Lois: And when you hit your reset button, you're not gonna tell me your secret, are you.
                        Clark: I'm sorry.
                        Lois: It's okay. Why should I think I'm special. [beat] Clark, I understand.
                        Clark: Lois, you don't understand. It's because you are special.

My fav dialogue ever

Comment

That above is also one of my FAVORITE conversation ever
                          might even top the infamous piggy bank conversation

Comment

i'm sure this has came up many times,

Clark; I'm the Red Blue Blur

Comment

Originally posted by Lnc4Ever
                              Geez, just reading this is getting me all emotional!! I'm such a girl!!
                              *cough cough* Your not alone.

Comment

"You're speechless, that's never a good thing" <------That shows the much he knows her!

And was i hearing things or when she asked him to expand on his seeing through solid objects, he said: "No, Lo, i.....i have to focus". Did he actually call her Lo?!
                                Last edited by Alania; 03-14-2009, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎