This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Infamous"

talk about them here.

I liked the scene when Clark was getting hit by all the bullets. Pretty good FX this episode.

Comment

yea the bullet scene was really good

Comment

there were special effects in this episode?

seriously though, it didn't realy need them.

Comment

The effects were good.

Comment

I like the effect of Linda turning into water. Also, Davis's red eyes and the bones coming through his skin looked cool.

Comment

Yeah, the Davis/Hulk thing was my favorite.

Comment

The scene when the cops shoot Clark was cool and I liked the red streak going to the barn when Clark ran Lois there..

Comment

i didn't see so much amazing special effects on this episode, but the bullets hiting Clark was the high light. Really outstanding scene.

and Davis face turning into Doomsday was great. pretty damn good make up, or special effects?

Comment

I loved Davis's transformation into Doomsday and when he ripped open the door looked really cool too.

Comment

the fx weren't bad at all especially on the type of budget that they are on

Comment

I thought the effect when he put on the Legion ring was kinda neat.
                        I had wondered what that would be like.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                          I loved Davis's transformation into Doomsday and when he ripped open the door looked really cool too.
                          Agreed. You could definitely tell they are saving their budget for Doomsday since we all already know what it looks like when Clark goes superhero.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailmix
                            I liked the scene when Clark was getting hit by all the bullets. Pretty good FX this episode.
                            I, too, liked this VFX. I wish they would have aired, Clark catching the Bullets,
                            dropping them, and saying "put down your weapons", as in the clip we saw.

Comment

'Horns' coming out of Davis' head was amazing...I really enjoyed that, Sam played the scene great as well.
                              The water effect was a lot better than in the 6th season (that's when we saw Linda Lake, yes?).
                              And Clark getting hit by bullets - AWESOME ! The scene was actually not short, and it looked totally different from what we've seen so far. The orange trails that the bullets left were realistic and cool.
                              Keep it coming, CW

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎