Special Effects in "Infamous"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if Sam had to wear red contacts for his two scenes, or if they used VFX for that?

Comment

I think all effects were good. My fav was in the scene where Clark neutralizes Linda with eletricity

Comment

Originally posted by marcella
        I think all effects were good. My fav was in the scene where Clark neutralizes Linda with eletricity
        Yeah, that one was really good.

Comment

I really enjoyed Davis' transformation--that's the first time he's done it in the light, and it looks genuinely creepy.

My other favorite, as Karafan1 mentioned, is when Clark rescued Lois from the DDS and took her to the barn...is it just me, or did the streak look different there? I thought it had a bit more yellow and blue...I'm not sure. It just stood out to me.

EDIT: I just rewatched it; yeah, there was definitely some yellow in there. I don't really know where it came from, but it was awesome.
          Last edited by Skaterpen357; 03-14-2009, 10:44 AM.

Comment

The FX were great and VERY well Placed -

altho this epy didn't need them - flight would be nice

Comment

I think they used effects for his red eyes, it looked like in the directors cut that they were shining a red light into his eyes. Not sure, though.

Anyone else think the airplane effect in the Turbulence trailer looks amazing?

Comment

i loved the effects

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎