• Show
Clear All

Brainiac
    Lana Lang
    Dr Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Livstevi21
      Awesome Haha I would LOVE to see that show Love the title
      Hehehe, thank you! Maybe we should send an official description of this grand idea to the CW execs and see if they'd be willing to do a Pilot of it at least!

Comment

MM, Hawkman, Brainiac, and Alicia.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
          Hehehe, thank you! Maybe we should send an official description of this grand idea to the CW execs and see if they'd be willing to do a Pilot of it at least!
          You're welcome! No harm in trying, you never know!

Comment

I voted for Alicia. I really like Bart and Ryan too but I enjoyed better the eps with Alicia. She brought a new breath to the first seasons and to the all Clana thing imo, being one of the first "freak" to become good, and her storyline with Clark was awesome. I wish she didn't die so quickly
            Adam and Brainiac always freaked me out a bit, so I don't like them so much

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
              I voted for Alicia. I really like Bart and Ryan too but I enjoyed better the eps with Alicia. She brought a new breath to the first seasons and to the all Clana thing imo, being one of the first "freak" to become good, and her storyline with Clark was awesome. I wish she didn't die so quickly
              Adam and Brainiac always freaked me out a bit, so I don't like them so much
              I liked Alicia too..

I also liked Brainiac, MM, Bart and Hawkman!

Comment

Brainiac/Milton Fine! James Marsters was gold in that role.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎