No announcement yet.

Confused about the paitings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about the paitings?

I am too. I don't understand the point of the earlier paintings of matt showing a lot of destruction and him wired up with explosives. I thought all paintings were suppose to come true unless there is a big hinder (usually shown by time-travelers). Because technically the bomb should of still gone out I mean what events could of changed that didn't happened in another time-line? It doesn't even make sense if it's related to Rebel because he did stop the bomb for a few seconds but it didn't explain the change of fate of the paintings. I'm thinking the writers screwed that part up, they should of explain a little more but really cut that scene down very shortly.

That little bomb Matt was wearing wouldn't of done that explosion anyways. So they screwed it up from the start.

Unless this isn't the bomb?

Comment

OH yeah forgot to mention that, unless were suppose to assume there were more C4 along the lines other than what was on Matt. But I thought Matt literally said he was the reason in which a lot of people going to die, and he was the problem why the painting is like that.

Comment

I wonder if the bomb going off is still a future event. The bomb Danko put on Matt looks nothing like what Matt painted. So it may have been one of two things, that Danko got an idea from seeing the painting, or that Danko tried to force the painting to come true too early.

Comment

That explosion could only be caused by a nuclear bomb, or by Sylar (If Sylar still has that power?) Peter no longer has it, so Sylar is the only one that could do it.

Comment

Yeah good point Level 5. Nah if they bring back Sylar with Ted power again or Peter they would really screw up the story. They already verbally said that Sylar lost all his old powers except TK and his original power. CompanyMan might be on to something, I totally forgot Danko saw the picture. But still again how is that going to change the fate of the present time, usually the only way we saw changing the fate of paintings were comming from Time-travelers, and even then they had a hard time changing it. Because we could say that Daneko is suppose to see the paintings in another time-line and still the bomb went off, and we see a lot of these examples like Daphne getting shot still in the arm even when Matt drew the painting. Or how HRG still got shot in the eye, etc.

Comment

I don't recall seeing a painting by Matt drawing an explosion. He painted himself (presumably) wearing several sticks of dynamite, a painting of a single stick of dynamite, a painting of four or five sticks of dynamite, and a painting (on the floor) of Washington burning. But no explosion. So I'm lost as to what is going on.

Comment

That painting on the floor was a nuclear explosion. Unless, I'm remembering it wrong.

And in Villains, future Sylar had Ted's power and blow up that entire city. So I don't know if he got it back or he still had it. Unless that dream was never going happen, because I'm lost to where that storyline went.
                Last edited by Level5; 03-09-2009, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Burning, exploding. Tomoto , Tomato!. That's what Level5 and I were talking about when we meant explosion. Usually explosions = fire and there were lots of fire that one painting on the floor due to an explosion?

Comment

But that's my point. How does the fire get started? I have been assuming all along that the fire is Building 26 burning up. I'll have to watch that episode again and look at the painting on the floor a bit better, I guess. But in any event, my memory is that there is a fire, not an explosion painted on the floor. It's definitely not a nuclear explosion. That would look totally different than a fire.

Comment

There is fire, but in the background there is a nuclear Explosion. I believe that's a nuclear explosion, but it might just be fire.

Comment

Well, you've go me there. I didn't see that. I'll have to look again. But in any event, wouldn't a nuclear explosion wipe out all the gov't buildings? They are still there.

Comment

Yeah, it would, I don't know, maybe they just kept them in there to show you where it is.

Comment

I thought they were sticks of dynamite, but after checking Heroes Wiki, they say it was pipe bombs. And they also say that the painting on the floor appears to be a nuclear explosion. But no known person has that ability. So it could be an explosion of the pipe bombs/dynamite going off. It would pack a pretty good punch if enough of them are used. But we'll have to see whether the bombs Danko put on Matt was the fulfillment of the paintings or not. I don't think it is.

Comment

There is no way that a pipe bomb could do that. It has to be Sylar.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎