No announcement yet.

Oh, Doyle Rulez!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Doyle Rulez!!

So what do you think that smirk was about??

All I think changed is that he won't be after Claire.

He's definitely not changed

It's stupid. I don't like it when the writers do that. We first see him crying and begging for mercy practically and saying he changed. I assume he did change, but it's hard to believe assuming that smile or smirk is that he didn't change because he calculated that Claire would save him. That's not like Doyle to calculate or manipulate someone to do that, that's something Sylar could do. Especially him showing that he didn't kill Rachel Mills was proof that he did change, or did he calculated that Claire would happen to show up and saw him do that and also predict that she will attack the guy behind him? I don't think so unless Doyle got tips from Rebel on how Claire would react I'm not satisfied.

So I'm going to say he did change in the end even though he smiled at the end of the show, maybe he has some pride he can't let go like showing that he changed in front of a girl.

Comment

Hahah, I actually prefer him unchanged and evil! When she asked that question about if he changed I was about to cringe, thinking Doyle might undergo awful Sylar-morphosis into a "good" guy.

Comment

I think he really changed and was just messing with Claire at the end.

Comment

Well...he is a puppet master... the title kinda suggests manipulation

And he was a Level 5 prisoner. Thats what has me thinking he's not changed. He's scum, and will do whatever it takes to survive.

If I was evil and like him, knowing Barbie was a Goodie two shoe, I wouldn't act on any of my other ways because it would only hinder my one chance of being free again. No matter if I knew Claire was coming or not, Killing a puppet of an organization who is after me would not help me. So until I have the key, I will do what I have to do. Now that he has his info, he's pretty much free.

What changed that I believe is that, he owes Claire.

Originally posted by Seyee
          It's stupid. I don't like it when the writers do that. We first see him crying and begging for mercy practically and saying he changed.
          remember what Sylar said? Something about playing Possum?

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
            Well...he is a puppet master... the title kinda suggests manipulation

And he was a Level 5 prisoner. Thats what has me thinking he's not changed. He's scum, and will do whatever it takes to survive.

If I was evil and like him, knowing Barbie was a Goodie two shoe, I wouldn't act on any of my other ways because it would only hinder my one chance of being free again. No matter if I knew Claire was coming or not, Killing a puppet of an organization who is after me would not help me. So until I have the key, I will do what I have to do. Now that he has his info, he's pretty much free.

What changed that I believe is that, he owes Claire.

remember what Sylar said? Something about playing Possum?
            Well that's why I said it's more of something that Sylar would do and capable of doing. Iono why these evolved people with powers dont just kill the people that are after them it's self-defense regardless of them having power or not. Of course the writers wants us to believe that if they kill government people (humans) than it would prove the Government is right about them, but is it really? I mean they are getting hunted down, possibly even shoot to kill sometimes so it would make more sense if Doyle would actually kill all he can lol for a few reasons 1) less agents 2) gives him time to run 3) It's not like the agents point of views are going to change at this point since they already in the mode of shoot to kill?

Comment

he should have slipped on a bannana peel as he walked away LOL

Comment

we know doyle will return. maybe he'll confront sylar at some point. and then sylar can take his power away. which would make sylar even more powerful than he already is.

Comment

According to the online comics he wants to change. He doesnt want to be caught up in anything but he wants to stop seeing how everyone disgusts him in their eyes when he makes them do stuff.

IE: Rape a woman he can still see the terror in her eyes when she does all the naughty things to him.

He decided that life wasnt for him after Rebel's prodding.

Comment

I actually think Doyle will not go evil again. Now he knows what is like to be locked up and hunted by the agents. He knows that when it is all said and done, he cant control too many people at the same time, and he could end up with a bullet in his head. Actually, I think save the cheerleader save the world has a whole new meaning. All these characters Claire is saving may return to help her in her time of need.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                      So what do you think that smirk was about??

All I think changed is that he won't be after Claire.

He's definitely not changed
                      ya me too i think he ever sees claire he will not do anyhing to her and give her a free pass but anyone else will defently be under the puppets masters control.

Comment

That smirk was the best part of the episode.
                        I hope we see that The Puppet Master gets another episode to showcase his villainous nature.

Comment

Kinda off-topic...but when/how did Claire learn how to be a Secret Service agent? Does she just print new identities for people from her Canon bubblejet printer using various infos from the enterwebs?

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                            Kinda off-topic...but when/how did Claire learn how to be a Secret Service agent? Does she just print new identities for people from her Canon bubblejet printer using various infos from the enterwebs?
                            I was wondering the same thing. They can only take so many driver's licences from Lyle... I suppose maybe Rebel set up a drop or something, but other than that, it's weird.

I just don't get the whole Doyle thing... I thought he burned to death when the Primatech building burned up. He was lying on the floor unconscious when the building burned caught fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                              She does what Rebel tells her to do. What makes you think SHE got the identities?

Rebel tells person 1 to print off ID's and Social Security Cards.

Rebel tells person 1 to give objects to person 2 who should mail them to person 3 and during the mailing rebel changes the destination address to go to person 4 who hands them to Claire.

I don't know why you would think Claire had the ability to do it herself when it was her mother who made the fake ID for Alex. And her mom's ID creation abilities were amature at best.

Those documents were official. Rebel got them to her hands and she handed them to Doyle.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎