Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socks!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling her ability can be triggered by personal artifacts. How do you think she was doing homework on Danko?

Comment

Not in that scene. I think she was just "feeling alive" again. She had just rattled Danko a bit in the restaurant... I'm not entirely sure what she is up to but she sure is up to something.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        Not in that scene. I think she was just "feeling alive" again. She had just rattled Danko a bit in the restaurant... I'm not entirely sure what she is up to but she sure is up to something.
        The danko scene happened after the sock scene. The sock scene was when HRG was telling Ma Patrelli that Danko was on to her scent and she should be careful.

Right before she pulled the sock up she said she was doing her homework too.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
          I don't know if they were Danko's socks or not but she can't see in the past by touching them. She found out about Danko's past by doing research and not with a ability. It showed this a few episodes ago when she was talking to Nathan on the phone and reading a paper about Danko.
          That is exactly what I was thinking about the socks!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
            The danko scene happened after the sock scene. The sock scene was when HRG was telling Ma Patrelli that Danko was on to her scent and she should be careful.

Right before she pulled the sock up she said she was doing her homework too.
            I'm pretty sure the scene with the socks was after she had talked to Danko. It was right at the end of the show. And Danko wasn't "on her scent," Noah sent Danko to her, then called her and told her he was sending Danko to her. They met in the restaurant, but it proved unfruitful, so that's why he shot the window and pushed Nathan out the building.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                I did. I didn't get the meaning of it though. Is it because she once talked about how she stole stocks from stores, so by showing her fascination with socks in that scene show that she's a bad ass or going to be a bad ass in the upcomming scenes/episodes?
                THIS PEOPLE. On season one Nathan was getting her a lecture about it on one episode. I think that it have nothing to do with her power, just with who Angela is like a person.

Comment

To me it doesn't matter why she was rubbing socks on her face, just the fact that she was cements her as my favourite character on the show

good old eccentric, morally gray Angela Petrelli rubbing socks on her face again

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
                      I'm pretty sure the scene with the socks was after she had talked to Danko. It was right at the end of the show. And Danko wasn't "on her scent," Noah sent Danko to her, then called her and told her he was sending Danko to her. They met in the restaurant, but it proved unfruitful, so that's why he shot the window and pushed Nathan out the building.
                      .... re-watch the show.

The scene with the sock was when HRG was telling her Danko was on to her.

I'm gonna re watch to be sure, but i am pretty sure that i stand by my first statement. The sock came up when she was saying she had done her research too.
                      Last edited by Yoshua; 03-12-2009, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Im with you Yoshua and hopefulsuicide

I dont think the socks mean anything at all..just that it just symbolizes the character more. Im interested to see what Otto says about this

Comment

Yoshua,

Okay, I did re-watch the episode and I was wrong about the placement of the scene with the socks.

But I do believe I'm right about the rest. Angela's only power is the ability to dream the future, according to Heroes Wiki. Yet I also remember in season 3 when she was able to communicate with Sylar while she was under Arthur's spell and Sylar was under a sedative. That's about all the powers she has. She did not do research by rubbing a pair of socks against her cheek. She does not have the ability of clairsentience.

After Noah "pointed [Danko] in her direction," he called Angela to give her a heads up. He told her to be careful, because Danko does his homework. She said, "So do I." Then she picked up the socks and smugly held them to her cheek. Her homework had already been done previously. The socks had nothing to do with Danko. She was just feeling alive again, a reference to Season 1 when she got arrested for shoplifting.

Comment

i think there was more to it. season one referencing aside it makes her kinda creepy for all the wrong reason. I choose to believe that it has a bigger connection to something not creepy and more explainy...ya get me

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
                              i think there was more to it. season one referencing aside it makes her kinda creepy for all the wrong reason. I choose to believe that it has a bigger connection to something not creepy and more explainy...ya get me
                              How is it possible for Angela to be "not creepy?"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎