No announcement yet.

Is Nathan redeemed now or what?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Nathan redeemed now or what?

Now that Nathan has been kicked out the hunters team and become one of the hunted will the fugitives let him join their team?

"No way in hell!"- Peter Petrelli (Direct Quote)

Comment

I think he jumped out of the frying pan and landed in the kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
        "No way in hell!"- Peter Petrelli (Direct Quote)

"My brother is INSANE!! A coo-coo, coo-coo, coo-coo" - Peter Petrelli (Fan-made Quote)

Comment

he'll probably be flying around with claire helping others. trying to redeem himself. they'll probably round up other powered people and fight it out against the hunter and his men.

Comment

No. He'll end up a martyr though

Comment

Originally posted by targis
              Now that Nathan has been kicked out the hunters team and become one of the hunted will the fugitives let him join their team?

Really?? I missed that!!!!! Now I really can't wait to see the replay on tuesday!!

Comment

well, what i think is gonna happen is...well hold on some might involve spoilers so: look down only if u wanna see some spoilers and my speculation:

[SPOILER]anywho, as anyone whos seen spoilers knows, sylar is after a shapeshifter in the coming eps. i think the future from 5 years gone is gonna happen, and just as nathan is turning a new leaf, in will come sylar [/SPOILER]
                Last edited by STFanatic; 03-09-2009, 10:24 PM. Reason: Added Spoiler tags

Comment

It's weird what the writers are doing with Nathan. I think they are pulling a Sylar on him as in Sylar was evil, then good, then evil, and now I dont know what to says since he's not killing for power anymore. But just like Nathan he started neutral, then bad(wants to blow up NY), then good(saves NY), stayed good until he got shot by Peter, Became really good as in wants to change the world since he claims God saved him, Then became bad with Arthur convinced him to join his side, stayed bad until Peter and Danko situation came up, Nathan is now techincally on the good side because he saved/flew Claire out of the House, Flew to Matt to stop the bomb putting himself in danger, etc. So as of now he's good but how good? It's confusing with his conversation with Tracy in today episode. Didn't you find it weird that just a little later after Tracy saw on the computer of Rebel saying "Hope will come soon". NATHAN whispers, "I'm your only hope" as it was relating to the computer scene hence Nathan is working with Rebel/Angela, and there is no point in whispering that particular line I mean the government might consider that as trying to help her in removing her power and keeping her safe like he said all along. But that's weird because technically he's working for them already early in the episode, so I don't think we should quickly assume that because Danko went against Nathan(made him use his power), he had no choice to join the other side(with rebel/angela).

SO this Nathan changing side is REALLY confusing lol, but I think it's almost safe to say that he's more good than bad intentions now. He's starting to understand why the government is not a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
                    well, what i think is gonna happen is...well hold on some might involve spoilers so: look down only if u wanna see some spoilers and my speculation:

[SPOILER]anywho, as anyone whos seen spoilers knows, sylar is after a shapeshifter in the coming eps. i think the future from 5 years gone is gonna happen, and just as nathan is turning a new leaf, in will come sylar [/SPOILER]
                    [SPOILER]I have not read any spoilers about Sylar being after a shapeshifter in the coming episodes. Where did you see this?

I don't know about Sylar taking over Nathan's role because Danko exposed him and in 5 years gone the government didn't know he could fly but he could take over Danko's role still. He dosen't do it with shapeshifthing though. He uses is illusion ability he already has.
                    [/SPOILER]

Comment

Eh I wouldn't believe that spoiler, anyway just know that Season 1 Future Sylar USED CANDIANCE ability of illusion for practically a lot of things. So that sort of ruin that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                        Really?? I missed that!!!!! Now I really can't wait to see the replay on tuesday!!
                        ohhh Kara, I like ur Kara pic, Nathan Sylar Grandpa Petreilli Peter all got nuthing against my girl Kara.

Comment

Well I dont think Sylar will take over Nathan or not just yet anyone. I really dont think Nathan will die because:

[SPOILER]For right now, the name of Volume 5 is called "Redemption". The only character I thing could use some redeeming is Nathan.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Kick2theface
                            Well I dont think Sylar will take over Nathan or not just yet anyone. I really dont think Nathan will die because:

[SPOILER]For right now, the name of Volume 5 is called "Redemption". The only character I thing could use some redeeming is Nathan.[/SPOILER]
                            [SPOILER]Well if the next volume is called "redemption" I don't think they are refering to Nathan being redeemed to the other hereo's but the other hereo's being redeemed to the rest of the world and for them to stop the hunt.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Let's wait until the entire Volume plays out before redeeming Nathan. Although it is definitely a step in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎