No announcement yet.

My question is...........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CompanyMan
    It was my understanding that the only reason they moved to California was to evade The Company. Sylar was considered dead as far as Noah was concerned.

In season one, I only remember Sylar "finding" Claire twice. The first time was because of an item in the paper after her friend Jackie took credit for saving the fireman. The second time was when he escaped from Primatech and took Noah's licence. In season three he broke into the company's office and killed Bob, so he probably got the info from there. Sylar is one smart cookie, I'll admit that, but he had to have found the info somewhere and I don't think Danko would be sloppy enough to have his home address on a laptop being carried around by agents.
    Okay so in first season he needed additional help from i.e Newspaper, Wanting to kill Molly to find certain heroes like Claire, and finally the Noah License was the end of finding Claire in season 1 which he failed because she was visiting her Bio Mom.

But in season 2 Sylar first victim was actually Claire. Just remembered that your right Claire assume Sylar died but we both know that someone in the company kept him alive but gave him the shanti virus most likely Bob or Angela. So maybe Noah knew Sylar was still alive there is that possibility so there might be 2 reasons why they moved to California. But the question is how does Sylar know where to find Claire after he was cured of the shanti virus he immediately went straight for Claire in California. Going from NY all the way to California is pretty far. The point of moving to cali was to not be found by anyone because they even changed their name. But yes the main reason they left was because they want to be under the radar of the company.

Comment

Maybe they've had a past issue b4.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎