Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar and his daddy issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure that Samson will come back at some point. I mean, a guy like John Glover, you have to use his acting skills more than that!
    To answer, yes...I did enjoy the Sylar/Samson interaction.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
      Nothing was learned really. Sylar just learned that his father is just like him. The other stuff is punishment for abandoning him...he basically got his come-up-ens..and dreadfully we had to sit through it. Wasn't exciting at all after a while you figured where the stroy was going and by that time you were just waiting for it to be over already. Could be just me though.
      It's not just you; I thought pretty much the same thing. John Glover is great at keeping you guessing! I still can't tell if Lionel was supposed to be a good guy or a bad guy when he died on Smallville.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
        Since Sylar's litte stint with Elle...I haven't really thought of him as evil anymore, but rather just a rogue/renegade (rebel?). He seems to just be searching for answers; who he is, where he came from, why he is the way he is. The "hunter" comes across as more evil than Sylar to me, and my reactions when I watch Sylar are mostly "that's awesome" and when i watch the hunter it's "you suck, and need to die".

Personally, I hope that Samson seeks out Claire and that Sylar ultimately ends up saving Claire, sort of forming the bond/compassion that he seems to ultimately be searching for. I think back to how Sylar grew up with fake parents, then was misled by Elle/HRG, then was used by Angela, and now is being hunted by the hunter. All the guy wants to do is live and is frankly tired is being messed with. I don't blame him.
        I agree that bald guy 100 times more evil then Sylar. I'll laugh if Sylar torment him.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          Nope. That would have killed him too soon and Sylar wants him to suffer as much as possible.
          i ment alive. sort of what he did with Mohinder in s1 except more painful...much more

Comment

I very much enjoyed it this episode. Because.. Sylar has had daddy issues, that fact is only too obvious.. but how he handled the whole situation was great, and made me very proud of him. at first he was a little lost puppy like then he took action and kicked ass like he always does, and didnt let his father issues get in the way. at least he has closure now as well.. mommy and daddy are dead. thats that.

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by tam123
            its actually a petrifying whistle

when he whistles, the subject should be incompacitated and unable to move, just like the rabbit, hence why hes a taxodermist

hence why he was so surprised when sylar started moving :P
            I love how nothing can keep Sylar under its spell! So great!
            Last edited by Lex'sLover; 03-21-2009, 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎