No announcement yet.

First time watching Heroes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time watching Heroes!

It looks good so far, even though I have no idea who the characters are and what is going on. Good episode! I couldn't tell if it was a filler or not.

You are gonna have to watch from the beginning to really understand the characters. With this show, it has no fillers, its constantly on going. But welcome to the heroes side Gina!

Comment

not a great time to start watching but just in time to catch up and watch the finale in a month or two this is a great show and don't feel bad. i started watching episode 12 in season 1...its a great show that is worth watching...maybe even twice No not filler...this show has barely any filler eps. it is very serial and has an ongoing story...for the most part.

Comment

watch from the beginning and i swear you will love the series.

Comment

Yeah the first season was amazing.

Comment

Thanks you guys! I'll have to start watching it from the beginning then.

Comment

I wish i was in your position, feeling free to watch the last episodes with the surprise. Now i have to wait two weeks for the next ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                You are gonna have to watch from the beginning to really understand the characters. With this show, it has no fillers, its constantly on going. But welcome to the heroes side Gina!
                I beg to differ. The show has had tonnes of fillers. In fact, many viewers miss several episodes because they can can easily catch up on the story line while many have just said bye bye to the show because they were once diehard fans and were put off with the poor and inconsistent writing (hence low ratings).

Comment

Tons of fillers? Every episode adds something to the story line. I don't ever remember having a filler episode really at all.

Comment

You can miss several episodes and still keep up? This is the one show where that statement is not true at all.

Comment

I recommend you watch some of Volume Three. I believe it has some of the show's best episodes and action scenes.

Comment

First time??????? Wut planet u're from, dude.

Comment

It looks good so far, even though I have no idea who the characters are and what is going on. Good episode! I couldn't tell if it was a filler or not.
                          Welcome to one awsome TV show

As some of the others have already stated you should realy watch Season 1, i can promise you that you will enjoy the ride

Comment

Welcome Better now than never uh? and I second the thought, you HAVE to watch season 1! It's awesome !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎