No announcement yet.

#3.9 -"Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3.9 -"Guess Who's Coming To Dinner"

It's the penultimate episode, and Jessi's PISSED! Can Kyle pull her back from the edge? Find out tonight!

You sound like a 'Promo Ad', , but I appreciate a little Humor now to keep me from being so Sad and Disappointed about the Cancellation of this show.

To answer your question, YES, I believe that Kyle CAN pull Jessie back from the edge. I know that there are some people in this Forum who 'Hate' Jessie, but I'm not one of them. So, I believe that if Kyle would only convince Jessie how much he really Cares about her, and that 'She's NOT Alone', it would help her release some of her anger toward Cassidy, hopefully, enough for her Not to Kill him for Revenge. Maybe Kyle can convince her to help him find the proof needed to have Cassidy arrested and charged with murder, leading to a conviction. I just don't know if there's enough TIME left in the series to Do All That.

How many episodes are left, anyway?

Comment

Next week should be the finale

Comment

I loved tonights episode with good cop kyle and bad cop jessi.

Comment

this bullcrap. I can't believe its going to end. for some stupid shows can take its place.

Comment

let me get this out of the way first... Evil Jessi = SEXY Jessi!!

Another top notch episode. Now I'm starting to dread next week.

Comment

I'll check out the finale next monday since Heros won't be back until March 30th.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎