No announcement yet.

Will we ever find out....?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we ever find out....?

Do you think we will ever find out why the Legion did not recognize Chloe?

Initially I took it at face value and thought that PS3 were messing around with the fandom. You know, that it was sort of a mean joke or jab at Chloe fans. But that just doesn't make sense.

Then I know that the whole Chloe turns into Lois theory came up once or twice, but that makes even less sense. I mean, I could understand the Legion not recognizing her name, but they saw Chloe and they still didn't recognize her. If the reason they did not know the name Chloe was because she turns into Lois Lane, wouldn't the Legion recognize Chloe as Lois when they finally see her? But they didn't. So Chlois is pretty much out too.

And by the same logic, Chloe turning into another recognizable character is also out because the Legion would have recognized that character but they didn't. So unless Chloe turns into some character that is not human, then I can't understand why the Legion didn't recognize our Chloe.

So what gives?

Even if Chloe died or disappeared off the face of the planet (not that I'm saying this will happen, but just for theory) why would the Legion not recognize her? She is Clark Kent's best friend, after all.

Does Chloe become nothing more than a footnote in the history books of the future? Or is there something else going on? Or maybe since the episode was written by a comic geek who doesn't know Chloe he overlooked her importance?

What do you think? Will this ever be explained?
    No.
    0%
    Yes.
    0%
    Chloe who?
    0%
    Who cares about the Legion. I know who Chloe is!
    0%
    I already know why the Legion did not recognize her (post your answer in the thread)
    0%

I wouldn't think too much into it.
    It just seemed like another one of those Action (season 7)
    episodes where they make fun of the obsessive Superman fans who criticize smallville for not following the comics exactly right.

Comment

Considereing that Johns wrote the episode, and probably won't be back for any more, I doubt it. These new producers don't seem to try and do anything good with story arcs that they didn't start. If they do ever get to it, I'd expect it to be very lack luster.

Comment

No, I'm afraid the Writers have simply left that behind them by now.

Comment

I think the reason they never heard of Chloe was she was killed by DD. It was in Infamous that Clark went back in time...........then things changed and Chloe wasn't killed. If she makes her mark history with JL, she'll be in the history files in the 31st century, and the Legion will know her.
          Last edited by jpfort1957; 09-08-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎