No announcement yet.

Sawyer is turning into an old softy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sawyer is turning into an old softy

Where is that jerk that we all knew and loved?

Discuss

Yeah he's a big o'l softy and that's a good thing. It's great character development if you ask me. From where he started to where he's at now, he's a diffrent man. Sure the rough edges aren't as prominent, but he can still talk a good game and even back it up if need be.

Comment

He's a jerk with a big heart. Gotta love him!

But I want more nicknames and wisecracks!

Comment

i like him being "nice" he is still a jerk but he is using his jerkness for the better good. when he came to the island no one cared about him and he didnt care for anyone but eventually he started to make friends whether he liked it or not. i think it started when walt was taken. he always had a soft side for kids cause of what he went through so he was angry when walt was taken. so he eventually befriended micheal and jin on the raft and when they got captured by the tailies he realized he had to stick up for his friends. so little by little he started warming up to people and i think once locke left he became the new leader. him and jin are the last of the losties and since he speaks better english and knows more he became the leader. so for once he has people looking up to him as a mentor and not looking up to him to suck up for guns and meds.

Comment

They showed Sawyer becoming "soft" when Jack was over with the others in season 3. Sawyer had to step in as a leader role. I forget what episode it is but when Sawyer throws a feast for everyone, they show his potential. It's good character devlopment.

Comment

ya i think sawyer is the one lostie who character developes the best. everyone else seems to be the same as they always been but sawyer goes from loner jerk to the leader everyone looks up to. and the way he handled richard was good.

Comment

I like him with Juliet - I think they make a good match. I'm nervous what they plan to do between him and Kate. The fact that Sawyer was not honest to Juliet about where he was going (when he went to meet Kate) is not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                I like him with Juliet - I think they make a good match.
                Me too. Besides Kate doesn't deserve to have 'LaFleur' pinning for her after how she played the field with both men. And Juliet is a much more interesting woman anyways.

Comment

I don't think Sawyer has gone soft. He's just GROWN as a character and I actually really like that.

Underneath that tough exterior, he's always wanted that suburbia life on the island, which probably goes back to the fact that he grew up without parents and suffered through all of that trauma.

Good for him to be happy with Juliet!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎