No announcement yet.

REBEL is micah???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REBEL is micah???

Does anyone else think that micah is helpin them out somewhere? He could hack into any computer and talk to them. I feel like he's the one helpin peter and parkman.

I was thinking maybe Hana Gitelman or that Drucker guy.

Comment

I agree it is looking more and more like micah is rebel

Comment

It's like so OBVIOUS that it's Micah after Angela pretty much qued in that the guy knows computers lol. Angela is just probably the person leading that team. Next episode is going to so intense omg will the whole world know?!

Comment

How does Micah know where they were, and when they were there?

Comment

I hope it is Micah.

Comment

It's probably or most likely a team combination of powers: Angela to see the future, Micah to electronically give messages and screw things up for the government, Molly for finding people, etc. OMG that teleporting girl who was after Claire this whole episode is freaking hot lol, I really hope she's going to backstab the government and become a bigger role in the show. I can digg with another teleporter person especially now that Daphne is shot and Hiro has no power. Don't LET ME DOWN teleporter girl!

Comment

oh yeah! i forgot about molly. They're all gonna be a good team in the background cause theyre young and not "exposed", haha. But what teleporter girl are you talking about?

Comment

If its Micah then he wouldn't have needed Peter to go physicaly go to the computer and get the incriminating evidence. He could have just used his gift to transfer the file himself.

In fact Micah could shutdown all their computers and video surveilence so they wouldn't be able to track anyone.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Micah could also do a number of other things to stop Nathan's team.

He could put warrants out for the arrest of people involved in the hunt and empty their bank accounts.
                  Last edited by targis; 03-02-2009, 11:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I believe her name is Rachel something, you can find her the home website at NBC or heroes wiki. It's the same girl for sure and she has the power to just teleport to places and objects/people as well. but not same power as Hiro.

Comment

I don't think that it could be Micah. Unless he was captured with the rest who were on the plane that crashed and everyone escaped. I don't think that he could have enough information to 'Hack' into the right place. He and Monica both were supposed to have been sent back home to New Orleans. We haven't seen or heard anything about Molly's whereabouts. It sounds 'Logical' for the possibility for Micah and Molly to Team Up and accomplish this, but they are still not mature enough, IMO, to think in the manner that this 'REBEL' thinks.

I don't remember a "teleporter" girl either, unless I blinked too many times in a row. I'll have to rewatch it in a bit to see what you're talking about. Anyway, I had thought that 'Rebel' was Angela. She could've been lying about not knowing anything about computers, and just LYING in general to Nathan.

Another possibility could be that REBEL is someone that we don't know YET. They could be part of the Strike Team and is positioned at one of the computers in the 'Control' room where they are tracking everyone. Maybe he has a 'power' that Masks Reality for short periods of time to hide what he'/she's doing from the 'mad', sickly-looking leader guy, 'the hunter'. That person has to be positioned someplace where they know Every Move the Strike Team makes as well as know HOW to CONTACT the missing 'heroes' in order to get word to them in enough time for them to escape. Also, they Must have INSIDE information in order to get the 'word' out to someone trusted enough to 'rescue' the Targeted person. JUST MY TWO CENTS...

Comment

Originally posted by Imzadia
                        I don't think that it could be Micah. Unless he was captured with the rest who were on the plane that crashed and everyone escaped. I don't think that he could have enough information to 'Hack' into the right place. He and Monica both were supposed to have been sent back home to New Orleans. We haven't seen or heard anything about Molly's whereabouts. It sounds 'Logical' for the possibility for Micah and Molly to Team Up and accomplish this, but they are still not mature enough, IMO, to think in the manner that this 'REBEL' thinks.

I don't remember a "teleporter" girl either, unless I blinked too many times in a row. I'll have to rewatch it in a bit to see what you're talking about. Anyway, I had thought that 'Rebel' was Angela. She could've been lying about not knowing anything about computers, and just LYING in general to Nathan.

Another possibility could be that REBEL is someone that we don't know YET. They could be part of the Strike Team and is positioned at one of the computers in the 'Control' room where they are tracking everyone. Maybe he has a 'power' that Masks Reality for short periods of time to hide what he'/she's doing from the 'mad', sickly-looking leader guy, 'the hunter'. That person has to be positioned someplace where they know Every Move the Strike Team makes as well as know HOW to CONTACT the missing 'heroes' in order to get word to them in enough time for them to escape. Also, they Must have INSIDE information in order to get the 'word' out to someone trusted enough to 'rescue' the Targeted person. JUST MY TWO CENTS...
                        Well just like to say I disagree, from teh way I see it, I think the writers are trying to cut down introducing new heroes with abilities and then randomly killing them off in disappointing ways such as Adam, Knox, The German(Magnetism), Echo, etc. They kill them so fast I was surprised Knox lasted that long and they really make us focus on just looking forward in the main characters instead. This season they only introduced one person with a new ability and that was Water Boy. Hopefully the only new person with an ability introduced just don't want to see more people get killed off so fast. Micah is capable of doing this with a little guidance and help with others. Since we already know Angela is probably leading a team of some type with HRG, and it's not that hard for her to know the wearabouts of Molly and Micah as she is one if the 12 founders. I find it weird that the teleporter Rachel Mills i think? THe girl who was chasing Water Boy today is the teleporting girl is going to be their backup plan incase there are a lot of people locked up she can probably just teleport everyone out and to a safe place. I'm 100% it's her though. Your probably right that Micah and Molly aren't capable of doing this alone but their power are mature enough since they did show us what they are capable of. That's a pretty solid and sick team (Angela(leader), HRG (Human spy/traitor), Molly(Seeker), Micah (Electronic communication/ interaction), and Rachel (Teleporter). They aren't a violet team, more of a peacemaker team. We'll find out more about these people in the episodes ahead hopefully in the next 2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                          It's probably or most likely a team combination of powers: Angela to see the future, Micah to electronically give messages and screw things up for the government, Molly for finding people, etc. OMG that teleporting girl who was after Claire this whole episode is freaking hot lol, I really hope she's going to backstab the government and become a bigger role in the show. I can digg with another teleporter person especially now that Daphne is shot and Hiro has no power. Don't LET ME DOWN teleporter girl!
                          Yeah that's what I'm thinking too hopefully it's true

Comment

The only thing I don't get, assuming it is Micah as Rebel. Why can't he just screw up all the electronics devices of Buliding 26, we all know they run by electronics like 90% of their stuff are. The only thing I don't see as electronics are guns and the wanted pictures/posters on the wall. I mean even with guns and all they still need some type of electronics to use to communicate their attacks and formation so without electronic communication, electronics they are screwed. But I see how much stress that could put on Micah if that's the theory.

Comment

Wow, you're right, Seyee, they power down Peter and Hiro to make this story work, but they forgot Micah. Who, if has enough control over his power, could seriously take them down.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎