No announcement yet.

peters power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peters power

i don't understand is his powers back what did he take from nathan??

He took Matt's power before they enter the building looking for Daphne. Matt held the agents off while Peter escaped. Peter took all kinds of files and video of Nathan's actions in capturing and locking up the heroes. Now when Peter was shot, I thought for a minute that he flew off, and I was thinking "holy crap, he can fly again. . . maybe he's got his original powers back", but apparently it was Nathan who saved him. On the roof when Nathan, Peter, and Angela were talking, Peter and Nathan hugged and Peter took the flight power back.

Comment

How is Nathan able to do all this flying around with nobody seeing him take off or anything?

Comment

From what I understand, Peter can only hold on to one ability at a time now. That's why on the plane he went from being all super adreline strong from Mo' to only being able to freeze crap when he bumped into Tracy. So if Pete wants to use another ability, like say, Parkmans, then he'll have to physically touch Parkman and then lose whatever he had before that.

Comment

i read some where that he has to get used to containing all his powers again so im guessing were seeing a learning stage for now but prolly at seasons end he is going have to need his powers but more than one and will touch all the heros around him

Comment

Originally posted by rip23
            i read some where that he has to get used to containing all his powers again so im guessing were seeing a learning stage for now but prolly at seasons end he is going have to need his powers but more than one and will touch all the heros around him
            This is not his old power, he didn't have to touch people in season one to get their ability.

The formula gave him back a different power. Which appears to be a weaker form of his old power, but really it's nothing like his old power. So I don't know if this is what his original power was like before it developed. If it was, then maybe there is still hope.

So the only hope I have right now is that his power evolves, or he touches Sylar and gets his empathic mimicry back.

But yeah, like you said they probably will drag this out until the end of this season. Which really stinks, because all I find myself caring about anymore is Peter and Hiro, and them getting their powers back.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
              This is not his old power, he didn't have to touch people in season one to get their ability.

The formula gave him back a different power. Which appears to be a weaker form of his old power, but really it's nothing like his old power. So I don't know if this is what his original power was like before it developed. If it was, then maybe there is still hope.

So the only hope I have right now is that his power evolves, or he touches Sylar and gets his empathic mimicry back.

But yeah, like you said they probably will drag this out until the end of this season. Which really stinks, because all I find myself caring about anymore is Peter and Hiro, and them getting their powers back.
              Same here seriously Hiro + Peter ftw. MAN for a second I thought Peter tapped in to his old power or evolved his power through tough situation making it so he could use more than 1 power at a time, or use previous powers he used before. But was disappointed to see it was Nathan carrying him.

Comment

Originally posted by Seyee
                Same here seriously Hiro + Peter ftw. MAN for a second I thought Peter tapped in to his old power or evolved his power through tough situation making it so he could use more than 1 power at a time, or use previous powers he used before. But was disappointed to see it was Nathan carrying him.
                Yeah I was so mad when I saw it was Nathan who was flying instead of Peter. They did that just to mess with people because they know that people want Peter and Hiro to get the power back and they are jerking people around. It sucks

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                  Yeah I was so mad when I saw it was Nathan who was flying instead of Peter. They did that just to mess with people because they know that people want Peter and Hiro to get the power back and they are jerking people around. It sucks
                  Yeah.... I was LIKE CAN THIS BE?! THE SAME SCENE with Peter vs HRG + Hatian where he flew off the building to fly away with Invisible man?? it was so similar and looks like it was going to be that way. But yeah guess I wasn't the only one disappointed. I guess I can live with Peter having that power for now because it might evolve or might change once he touches certain peoples' abilities for examples Ando or Sylar. But man just like Luke stated, "Your practically the strongest person on the planet" or something along the lines so the Heroes really need to raise their game if they even want to be in the same league as Sylar.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                    Yeah, I thought for a second he got his powers back too. But it was just the writers screwing with us.

I don't like Peter's power right now, it's too weak. But we might have to get used to it, because it might be around for awhile. I just wish they would've given it back to start with, though. Because unless this is the same power, he had before, just an earlier stage of it. Then, there is absolutely no hope for Hiro ever getting his power back--or the same one anyways.

Comment

I don't know Level5. Not the first time Hiro lost his powers before or when his power failed on him. For once if the writers just randomly made a story where he gets his power back I would be happy regardless how many rules they broke or loopholes lol. I'm fine with them doing the sword power magic thing again like they did in season 1, I miss Hiro with his sword.

Comment

The sword didn't give him his power, though. It gave him confidence.

Comment

im fine with the writers taking peters and hiros power down a notch. serves well for their story line. It makes peter seem more vulnerable.

and if hiro gets his powers back, ill be happy if its toned down as well like being able to only slow down time and teleport to distances he can only see.

Comment

Well, I guess we disagree, taolbi. I don't think I can like this show as long as they keep this up. Why take Peter's powers away? Why take Hiro's away? There is just no reason; I for one hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                              The sword didn't give him his power, though. It gave him confidence.
                              Wow.. Not that I'm disrespecting or dissing your comment but I just think that's super lame. Confident..... is the key to holding or getting his power back wth is the writers thinking when they came up with that. If that's true that's going to be one of the top things of "What messed up Heroes", I'd say that's up in the top 3: #1 being Hiro and Peter losing their power and weakened them down pretty darn well. #2 Having Sylar come back from the death with no explanation. #3 the new one, Hiro can get his power through confidence. The writers geez... I always assume Hiro lost his power due to trying to break rules or laws of the higher power since he tried to change fate and found himself back in Japan without his teleporting power. Well, I see your point though but don't see why the writers would do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎