No announcement yet.

Sylar-ific

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar-ific

I really loved the flashback and how they're building up that character who was just a shadowed character in a baseball cap in S1. I like that he's got mood swings, funny lines, and an actual personality. Can't wait to see where they take the character.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Still waiting to see how it all pans out
    0%

I love Syalr, hes one of the best characters on the show I would say his character is the clearest to follow and the most clear to understand

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      I love Syalr, hes one of the best characters on the show I would say his character is the clearest to follow and the most clear to understand
      Yeah and yet he's still partially a mystery. But since he's developing it makes it fun because we're actually getting answers and the character is turning out cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        Yeah and yet he's still partially a mystery. But since he's developing it makes it fun because we're actually getting answers and the character is turning out cool.
        I agree. I mean I don't think we have a clear development of a character in a long time and it feels good to actually have it. It makes the show more fun because we know something!!

Comment

Not only that... it explains, something I don't believe, that if the virus was a reset why his TK persisted.... Even still... He should have had the TK before he took it from that guy in Season 1.

Comment

Sylar's IA hadn't manifested at that time, so he wouldn't have acquired TK from his dad.
            The word is his guilt of killing Brian Davis ( the guy he got TK from ) is why he retained that power after ridding himself of the Shanti virus.

Comment

I'm still kinda waiting to see how it pans out. Right now I'm not that interested in his storyline, but we'll see if it gets interesting.

Comment

Well, this is the FIRST SEASON that I've been a 'fan' of Sylar. From the beginning he was a powerful 'manace', ...that kept looming larger and larger, which made me define my emotional attachment to him as 'Hate'. He was a mindless serial killer. I Never like those types. Ever. The only thing that kept me from simple aggitation was Issac Mendez' futuristic paintings. I had hope that he'd get STOPPED. It's a great plot device to have a Major antagonist, but I don't like them to have more 'control' than the 'good guys'. It 'feels' Wrong.

Now, this season, Sylar's been more 'revealed', and he's had some experiences that allowed me to make a connection with him 'emotionally'. I'm Finally cheering him on. I want him to make the discoveries to help him understand why he's like he is. I am Not Entertained by killers who murder 'Mindlessly' like some drone. (Like "Halloween's" 'Michael' for example.) Every 'Intelligent' being must be Driven by a 'Purpose', IMO. So, Sylar's 'vision quest' of discovery is something I'm finding Interesting this season. I can't know where it will lead him, but until then, I'm liking him.
                Last edited by Imzadia; 03-02-2009, 11:24 PM.

Comment

I voted for going to say how thins plans out. We already seen how things can go bad with Sylar development like I don't know about you guys but I just found it lame when they made Sylar BAD first, then good, then bad, and now mixed, what is it going to be??!? It's not like they are sticking with one for awhile too, it's just w/e. What really would piss me off is Sylar even killing his father which is practically his last relative beside his uncle that we know, but then looking on the brighter side once his dad is out of the equation there will be no reason for him to turn good for the slightest reasons.

Comment

Definitley one of my two fave characters on the show. I like how they show that he really does have feelings and hes not just a killer. Hope they keep building his character!!

Comment

I like sylar.As a villian though, he's no longer scary, just misunderstood. Which is unfortunate, because scary sylar sent chills up the spine.

Comment

Sylar is awesome. My favorite character of all time on t.v. His progression just makes him even better.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎