No announcement yet.

Parkman's Weakness

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkman's Weakness

Well besides willing to do anything for Daphne He gets sidetracked with the noise and can't concentrate to use his power. Was anyone else a tad disappointed that powerful Parkman was so easily to disorient? When Peter had the same power but he was still looking like he could function? I hope Parkman works on that so they can't use it against him again.

Nah. Even the best of jugglers lose their concentration. Parkman had alot of balls in play. Controlling doormen, guards, computer techs and whoever else in offsceensville. Also HrG said something about his powers...that when he gets inside peoples heads that he's working off emotions? I think.. So getting him to lose focus in that situation would'nt be to hard.

Comment

I musta missed when HRG said that. Interesting. I know that they were talking about the powers might be linked to hightened emotions etc. I guess Parkman was also emotionally distressed because Daphne is hurt and missing.

Comment

I thought Parkman's only weakness was donuts?

Comment

Well it's better weakness then the kryptonite laced hugs that plague the Petrelli boys, lol. Seriously, Arthur messes up Peter with a hug, then Nathan messes up Peter with a hug, then Peter turns the tables and then frells up Nathan's plans with a hug.

Come on now! Quit huggin' eachother!! Petrelli hugs only end in pain foo's! PAIN!

Comment

What i found odd was that peter and parkman were getting bruises and cuts when using the power?????? or something like that?? i have to watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              Well besides willing to do anything for Daphne He gets sidetracked with the noise and can't concentrate to use his power. Was anyone else a tad disappointed that powerful Parkman was so easily to disorient? When Peter had the same power but he was still looking like he could function? I hope Parkman works on that so they can't use it against him again.
              Parkman was reacting to the noise because he was the only one focusing on keeping the guards on Nathan and them, while Peter wasn't using the ability and only hacking the computer. but hahalol at Daphne being parkman's kryptonite

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                Well it's better weakness then the kryptonite laced hugs that plague the Petrelli boys, lol. Seriously, Arthur messes up Peter with a hug, then Nathan messes up Peter with a hug, then Peter turns the tables and then frells up Nathan's plans with a hug.

Come on now! Quit huggin' eachother!! Petrelli hugs only end in pain foo's! PAIN!

Good one!

I thought it was nice to see Peter get Nathan back.

On topic, I thought it was realistic in a way that this is Nathan's
                weakness. I mean, if I had his power I couldn't concentrate with all that noise
                either! I mean really, how can you do anything when a fire alarm is going off?

Comment

LOL

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by j-kent
                  Parkman was reacting to the noise because he was the only one focusing on keeping the guards on Nathan and them, while Peter wasn't using the ability and only hacking the computer. but hahalol at Daphne being parkman's kryptonite
                  Ah ok, I thought that Peter was helping. I should learn to assume that Peter isn't capable of multi-tasking like that lol. I love Peter but he is a flawed character.
                  Last edited by Ginx; 03-03-2009, 04:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

When Peter was telling what to do to the soldiers looked a lot like Eden's power, persuasion. I don't know why they or at least Matt didn't use an ilusion. Maybe he isn't still that powerful?
                    Last edited by Novak Fan; 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM. Reason: stupid grammar :(

Comment

It was probably the cheapest and easiest way to "show" the audience that Matt and Peter were taking charge of the minds of the peeps in the building.

Comment

It was probably the cheapest and easiest way to "show" the audience that Matt and Peter were taking charge of the minds of the peeps in the building.
                        If you mean the effects, then I agree with you.

Comment

Yup, that's what I meant. They could have used the whole illuisions ruite like they did with Maury but it's so much easier to just do it the way they did.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎