Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar's dad was a killer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell you what would be cool. If it turn out Sylar mom had a simular abillity like Sylar. Instead of getting powers maybe she could touch people brains and gain knowledge. Like it somebody was good with computers she'll be good with computers if somebody was good with martial arts then she'll be. Just a thought. His dad having TK makes since I guess. That's probably why Sylar abillity stayed with him after the viruse. As for his dad I just found out the guy who played Lex Dad will now play his dad. This could be fun. Hope he has the long hair like he did on smallivlle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jor'el_Ted
      I know that was one of Sylar's powers. Did i miss that episode or something?
      It was in the Villains arc when Angela fed him that lady.

It was also used when he was saving Claire from that black hole thingy, I believe because shortly after he said to Claire something along the lines of "I've seen what ive done to you" or something liek that

Comment

I guess why we know why Sylar is so obsessed with cracking open people's heads even when he doesn't have to anymore. Poor little Gabe. He reminded me alot of young Hiro. Geeky but normal-ish.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎