Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? too much Claire? funny I don't feel I had enough

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
      BTW...who thought the kissing at the bottom of the pool was cheesy?
      I would have liked it more if they were just doing it for air and stayed with it just being 'I need air' but then they started to kiss - which defeats the purpose of getting air. Unless he was just trying to distract her so she wouldn't think about being under water?

I know that there have been studies that show some people can breath a little under water if they are relaxed and not scared.

Comment

I love Claire, she's one of the inspiring characters who is outraged at what's going on and wants to help. I think she's a real hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kara&Clana fan
          Really? too much Claire? funny I don't feel I had enough

me too.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by halvor311
          I love Claire, she's one of the inspiring characters who is outraged at what's going on and wants to help. I think she's a real hero.

I do not think heroes would be the same with out her.
          Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 03-03-2009, 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I kinda feel that they are setting the story up so it isn't always "Save the Cheerleader," but now the cheerleader saving the world. I just wish it was done differently. =/

Comment

I kinda have mixed feelings about Clare, on the one hand i like her character and think she has room to grow and evolve. However i agree she's grown to be just a wee bit annoying. It was fun back when she wanted to stop the badguys because she was indestructable but now she just like Peter running off trying to be a hero.

Comment

ya i agree but i think they are really tring to make claire a hero. i found a clip that says this from the next episode it is a sneek peek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fhhu...e=channel_page

Comment

Aut Oh! That's spoilers foo'! Best edit that out before a mod busts ya..... but since I like spoilers... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎