View Poll Results: How do you like Heroes so far this Volume?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great - going some place

27 67.50%
  • Bad - I don't like where its heading

0 0%
  • Meh - I have no idea where its going

10 25.00%
  • Really don't care anymore

2 5.00%
  • Other

1 2.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Direction of Heroes this Volume

Thoughts on where Heroes is going. I personally have no idea and it's beginning to feel like Lost where we're not getting too many answers but the questions are piling up.

Plus the weight they are giving to some characters and not to others is baffling to me. Claire has served her purpose imo. S1 should have ended her as a season regular. It's time for other Heroes to take more center focus - one's that can be built out more.
    Last edited by Ginx; 03-02-2009 at 08:08 PM.

New In Town
    I agree, however this episode was a mojor major improvement to this volume.

I really like the direction they are going. Its not soo confusing like the show was yet it kind of feels like season one. I think this volume seems to be building up for something huge, though not sure what it is. obviously.

I dont like how the screen times are being played out. Claire is getting WAY to much and I agree, her story is over. I think they are trying really hard to include her somehow and its lame.

I have to agree this episode was awesome. Then again I love every episode.

I think I am one of those fortunate souls that never gets dissapointed with their favorite shows.

I can't explain it.

Complete Maniac haydenclaireheroes's Avatar
    i like the claire story but you have to think she was not in the other episode last week so she deserved the screen time also i think everyone is in one story now so it really does not matter whos face is showing they are still telling the same story.

The plot is sooo going nowhere. I lost hopes in Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomsDay15 View Post
    I have to agree this episode was awesome. Then again I love every episode.

I think I am one of those fortunate souls that never gets dissapointed with their favorite shows.

I can't explain it.

me too i hate people that do.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 03-02-2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Violation of rule 10 and 15

Quote Originally Posted by haydenclaireheroes View Post
    i like the claire story but you have to think she was not in the other episode last week so she deserved the screen time also i think everyone is in one story now so it really does not matter whos face is showing they are still telling the same story.
    It DOES matter who's face they are showing. In order for them to build on a character we need to see their actions. Sure they can "talk" about it on screen but that is only half the story.
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 03-02-2009 at 08:18 PM.

Sorry but I don't agree about the Claire screentime thing. Before tonight we haven't seen her since the plane deal (or shortly thereafter).

I really don't know what to think of this volume. I almost want to stop watching because I can't see where they are heading, and that is frustrating. But I guess that is what is making me keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    It DOES matter who's face they are showing. In order for them to build on a character we need to see their actions. Sure the can "talk" about it onscreen but that is only half the story.
    I agree. Like I want them to build out the other Heroes more. I would like to see them training or how they are surviving. I just have lost all interest in Claire's storyline. What about some of the other characters? They have a large cast so they have to juggle but I just feel like we don't have enough info on some characters as they are now......

i agree. while i like where the main plot is starting to go, i think claire's story is just there to be there and have her on the show. she has really no contact with peter, who is trying to take down the govt. she's running her own save the powered people zoo if you ask me.

It DOES matter who's face they are showing. In order for them to build on a character we need to see their actions. Sure they can "talk" about it on screen but that is only half the story.
    so let claire build everone is saying she needs to grow than let her grow.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by superman07 View Post
    i agree. while i like where the main plot is starting to go, i think claire's story is just there to be there and have her on the show. she has really no contact with peter, who is trying to take down the govt. she's running her own save the powered people zoo if you ask me.

i think seeing everone answer these forums i see that mabe we should have everyone together that way everyone will be happy claire fans,peter fans,etc.
    Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 03-02-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by haydenclaireheroes View Post
    so let claire build everone is saying she needs to grow than let her grow.
    Yes we didn't see Claire last week but other characters need to be built up more than she does. We still need answers from the last Volume that haven't been answered yet that will help other characters grow. Such as Hiro. He doesn't have his powers so lets see him figure out a way he can get them back. They are just letting him be a silly sidekick to Ando and making him do nothing. But instead we see Claire running around saving people that have no impact on the plot.

but mabe it will and we just have to say how it will connect.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

why do u think they are focusing on ti mabe there will be a real battle with the bennet family. like noah is in goverment now and that is what everyone is a ttacking so mabe claire will get connected to that.
    Last edited by haydenclaireheroes; 03-02-2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Such as Hiro. He doesn't have his powers so lets see him figure out a way he can get them back.
    I want to see more of Daphne and Parkman. I know they're separated now but I want them to develop that relationship more. Also want Hiro to try and figure out if Ando's powers can help him find his own powers again. Also want to see if they're just capturing the supers or if they're running tests on them too. We saw that Tracey was in a heated room etc so more inside information on how the other supers are being treated. And yeah, there are a lot of open ended things from the last vol that we need to have answered (hopefully).

I am loving Sylar's direction though. They are really building more depth to the character and showing what he can do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast