Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyond Smallville: All's Fair in Love...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Smallville: All's Fair in Love...

This is a mostly lighthearted fan fic for CLois fans. It's not really a part of my Beyond Smallville series, but I thought after my dark fics "Time Shards 2: Rise of the Arcanah", and "Edge of Darkness", I should lighten it up a bit.

PG - Romantic Comedy

Guests: Martha Kent, Lana Lang, Kara, and the mystery girl.

All's Fair in Love... part 1

Scene: Kent Farmhouse: 2009
    Inspired by the episode “Identity”

Lois Lane had curled up next to Clark on the warm, comfortable couch within the family den. She’d fallen asleep watching the late news with him. She was particularly interested in the red and blue blur story that had aired. Late breaking news, they called it.

Jimmy Olsen, of all people, had snapped the alleged red and blue blur photograph. To lend credence to the story, that night, the blur had saved Jimmy from a mugger. Oliver Queen, doing a favor for Clark, had been disguised as the urban superhero, tacky cape and all.

Clark had saved Lois from a speeding car earlier in the day in front of Jimmy, enabling him to snap the picture. He chastised himself for being sloppy, but what else was Clark to do? Lois hadn’t been paying attention, after confronting a mugger she’d fallen backwards into the street.

The blur, Clark, had appeared in the photo with one hand on Lois. Jimmy and Lois had spent all day trying to improve the photo resolution, and fortunately for Clark, they’d had no luck. He was tempted to simply melt Jimmy’s photograph with his heat vision, but had experienced a change of heart.

Clark was growing weary of the whole ‘hidden secret’ issue. Destroying Jimmy’s evidence had appealed to him, and would’ve been exceedingly simple to accomplish. By allowing the photo to make the front page of the Daily Planet, Clark had invented his new identity.

The red and blue blur was born. Lois had told Clark straight up that she wouldn’t rest until she’d discovered the true nature of the heroic red and blue blur. He’d had no reason to doubt her resolve. The only hope Clark held onto now was to distract Lois any way he can from the subject, any way!

One avenue was to keep in Lois’s face as much as possible. This would try Clark’s patience on a daily basis. He’d offered the eager young journalist a room in his parent’s house. Amazingly, she’d taken him up on it.

Shelby / Krypto began barking excitedly as the kitchen door opened. Clark awakened, startled by the specter of Lois draped across his chest, snoozing happily. In the doorway stood Senator Martha Kent! She’d returned from Washington D.C., baggage in hand.

“Mom?” The young alien superhero wondered if he was still dreaming. Reflexively, Clark x-rayed his mother to make sure that she wasn’t another trick of Brainiac. Lois’s big brown eyes fluttered open. “Martha?” She croaked, casting Clark a puzzled glance, as she pushed up off of Clark’s chest.

Now that they were both over twenty-one, Martha hadn’t questioned Lois and Clark’s living arrangements. In fact, Martha was glad that they were both getting along. Lois had saved Martha’s life, and she’d returned the favor, over the last three years.

Lois had been living with Clark for over a month now. She eagerly stockpiled pieces of her salary from the Planet, in hopes of getting her own condo in Metropolis near work. Clark had just begun working at the Daily Planet at Lois’s suggestion. Martha, of course, had kept tabs on them.

“Uh…morning, Smallville.” Lois said sheepishly as she sat up, stretching leisurely. Clark smirked. “Morning. Did you sleep well?” He asked. “Like the proverbial baby.” Lois responded.

“It must have been all this fresh country air, livestock related aromas not included.” She quipped. Clark got up and helped his mother with the luggage, as Lois stood nearby, wiping the night’s sleep from her eyes. She quickly checked to make sure that she was fully dressed. No problem! She mused.

“Mom, why didn’t you call? We’d have come to pick you up from Metropolis International.” Clark asked as he began toting the suitcases towards the stairs. “I didn’t want to bother you. It was the redeye flight after all. I just took a cab, putting our tax dollars back into the economy.” She gibed.

Lois greeted Martha with a hug. “How are you? By the way, congratulations on landing the job at the Daily Planet, you too, Clark.” Lois grinned. “Thanks, Mrs. K. Can’t complain too much.” She added. “Clark’s been keeping me out of trouble for the most part.” She quipped. “Like a mother hen…”

Martha cast her a sly grin. “So, are you two…?” She let the question hang in the air purposely to get a reaction out of Clark, who immediately flushed. “Uh…me and Clark? Not really.” Lois sounded disappointed, shocking Clark. “No!” He added emphatically. Lois winced.

“Relax, Smallville. Our little domestic partnership will end soon. I’m just watching my pennies until I can get a place in Metropolis.” Lois rambled. “There’s nothing wrong with your spread, I just thought it would be nice to live somewhere without cows in it. The commute’s a nightmare.”

“At least Clark and I have been carpooling. That cuts our travel expenses in half, especially at these current gas prices.” Martha glanced around warily. “Where’s my lovely niece these days?” She asked. “Kara flies in and out a lot.” Clark quipped. “I can’t keep track of her.”

Martha cast him a knowing smile. “Yeah, teenagers! What’re you gonna do?” Lois put in as she absently put on a fresh pot of coffee. “I figure since she hasn’t called us for bail money, she’s doing all right.” Lois muttered, suddenly realizing her faux pas. “Oh sorry…you know how I am before I have my first cup of java.” Martha dismissed her comments with a wave.

Clark zipped the luggage upstairs and returned, startling Lois, who’d briefly closed her eyes. He quickly hovered around her, gathering the coffee mugs and tossing out the leftover pizza from last night. “Hey, Clark, how come you don’t smell ratty in the morning like other guys?” She grumbled.

“Because I took a shower late last night.” He defended, making Martha smirk. “You did?” Lois was stunned. “Why didn’t you just shuffle me off to bed, instead of letting me drape myself over you like a blanket?” Clark really didn’t think his comments through. “You looked so peaceful, snoozing away, that I didn’t want to disturb you.”

“Aww! That’s sweet! Isn’t he sweet?” Lois gushed as she poured Martha a cup of coffee. “Do you know that he always puts the toilet seat down?” She added, specifically to irritate Clark. “That’s my boy!” Martha quipped as Clark reddened. “Geez Clark, what are you, a space alien?” Lois teased.

Martha and Clark exchanged surprised glances. “I mean your house is spotless, the clothes are clean and folded, and the dishes are always put away.” Lois continued to ride him. “It’s like, unreal. You’re totally the opposite of every other guy on the planet.” She took a lengthy sip of coffee.

“I guess I just have too much time on my hands.” Clark commented dryly. “Plus, when Kara is here, she helps out.” Martha took a seat opposite Lois at the kitchen table as Clark fed Shelby/Krypto.
    Clark was getting used to having Lois around. It had been weird so far, after Lana, and then Laura Lake, but in his mind, things were starting to settle down in his life.

“So what brings you back home, Mom? Just need some down time?” Clark asked pleasantly. “Yes, definitely, son. That, and the fact that the annual Smallville Harvest Fair begins this week.” Martha replied. “You mean to tell me that you gave up cocktail parties with the Washington D.C. insiders, movers and shakers, and political wanna bees to come back for a festival in Podunk?” Lois scoffed.

“That’s exactly it, Lois.” Martha smiled broadly. “Good for you!” Lois gave her a mock cheer. “After all that hot air in D.C. the fresh, cool air of Smallville has a certain appeal.” Martha smirked as Clark laughed. “Really, that’s great, Martha.” Lois sucked up. “I’m glad you stay in touch with your roots.”

“It ought to go a long way towards showing the voters that you care about Middle America.” Lois added as she poured everyone a second cup of coffee. “That’s the point, I guess.” Martha sighed tiredly. “It’s no secret that the country’s in a major mess. The recession, horrible gas prices, job losses, frankly kids, it’s a nightmare.”

“Every Pol on the Hill was hightailing it home to get back in touch with the common people. At least that was the official Party Line.” Martha had become more jaded over time. “For me, personally, I missed you guys and my darling niece. If I can do both, spend quality time here, and do some good work at the same time, it’s to my benefit. It’s a struggle though. We all fight battles in our own way.”

Martha explicitly looked at Clark, who nodded. “Dad always loved the Harvest Fair.” He added, as everyone took a moment of silence to remember Jonathan Kent. “Damn it, Clark!” Lois slammed her fist into her hand. “We’re going to have a great Harvest Fair in Jonathan’s honor!”

Martha’s eyes widened. “Lois, what do you know about county fairs?” Clark asked with a wry grin. “Hey, don’t knock it, Smallville. I can party with the best of them!” She responded excitedly. “We’ll have to get organized. What do we have to do, show cows? Bake pies? Parade our hogs?” Lois rambled eagerly as the second cup of coffee kicked in.

“Uh, Lois, we don’t have any hogs.” Clark deadpanned. “Chickens! We have to display the chickens, right?” Lois guessed, making Martha chuckle. “Actually, all we have to do is display our wares, and price them accordingly. It’s more of a local business promotion than anything.”

“Hey, I’ll display my wares…” Lois began before she realized how that sounded. “That will get everyone interested!” Clark laughed heartily as Martha cracked up. “Yeah, or get you arrested.” She threw in, as Lois reddened. “The Best of Whitesnake Collection, Def Leppard, and Bon Jovi CDs hardly qualify as wares, Lois.” Clark quipped as Lois folded her arms.

“Mock me now, Smallville, but I can kick my heels up with the best of them. Yee Haw!” She did a few quick line-dancing steps to illustrate her point. Clark shook his head, and snickered. “Lois, you are one of a kind!” He praised, as she did a nice low spin move. “Don’t you ever forget it!”

“Lois, I applaud your enthusiasm, but I don’t see how…” Martha began before Clark interrupted. “Mom, she could run the Talon’s coffee booth.” He suggested. “The Talon? Doesn’t that put me in league with the Prince of Darkness, meaning Lex?” Lois asked with concern.

“Kind of.” Clark said. “But the fact remains that the Talon is an integral part of the local business community.” Martha nodded, adding: “Clark’s right, honey. Despite Lex, people count on the Talon for jobs, and more importantly, making business connections.”

“Besides, Kara’s going to defend her Miss Creamed Corn title!” Clark joked. “It’ll be fun.” After all they’d been through, Lois had to admit that she and Clark could use a break.

more soon

brilliant

Comment

cute! I bet Clark does smell good too!

Comment

Great start cant wait for another update.

Comment

Great!

Comment

All's Fair in Love...

Chapter 2

Lois and Clark walked out onto the wraparound porch extending from the Kent family home. “I can’t believe that you’d let Kara be exploited like that.” She argued. Clark shrugged. “She’s over eighteen and besides, Ross Creamed Corn will contribute a good amount of the proceeds from their local sales toward educational scholarships.”

“Are you going to stop her?” Clark playfully asked Lois. “No, I s’pose not. It’s just that Kara’s like my absentee little sister.” She stood with her hands on her shapely hips. “I’m sure she’d appreciate that, Lois. I told her how much you loved Lucy despite your differences with her.” Clark smoothed things over. “I hate it that you know me like that.” Lois complained. “It’s a gift.” Clark joked.

“Don’t worry, you and I will be there to watch over her.” Clark assured her. “True.” Lois agreed. If anyone got smart with Kara, she’d probably break him in half, Clark mused silently. I’d be more afraid for the general male population’s safety.

“What’re you going to be doing for the Fair, Clark?” Lois wondered aloud. “I usually do a lot of the setting up. You know, building booths, erecting attractions, transporting display merchandise, and some clean up.” Clark answered. “The county saves money by having local residents volunteer to help.”

“That’s cool!” Lois agreed. “There’s nothing wrong with a good hard day’s work.” Her eyes sparkled as she mentally pictured a shirtless, hot and sweaty Clark Kent swinging a hammer. “What?” Clark asked, as he noticed her engaging look at him. “Nothing.” Lois smirked as Martha came by.

Mrs. Kent had overheard their conversation in passing, and knew exactly what Lois was thinking about. She began to approve more and more of Lois as a possible girlfriend for her lonely, alien son. She recalled many a time when Lois put her life on the line for she and the late Jonathan Kent.

“When does this grand circus begin?” Lois inquired as she flushed. “The fairgrounds are clear, so the residents will begin assembling everything tomorrow.” Martha informed them. “I’ll get the appropriate response from Lex regarding a Talon Coffee House promotion booth.”

“Thanks, Mom.” Clark sounded relieved. “Yes, thanks Martha.” Lois added, “I can’t deal with the bald wonder anymore. What a major loser!” Clark stopped their trek across the front lawn. “I wonder if Perry White would want the Daily Planet to have a presence at the Fair.” He brainstormed.

“I suppose the Smallville Ledger wouldn’t mind, in the spirit of competition, of course. We can set up subscriber booths at opposite ends of the main thoroughfare.” Lois agreed. “I’ll talk to Perry.” The star reporter finished her coffee, and headed over to her car. “I’m going in to the office for some follow up. See you later, Clark? Martha?” Lois waved as she opened the car door and got in.

Martha and Clark walked along the well-worn path past the corrals to the henhouse. “How’s it really going, son?” She asked immediately after Lois left. “It’s been tough, Mom. After dad died, I thought things couldn’t get any worse, but they did. Lex, Lana, and even Chloe and I have had major problems. Brainiac was a nightmare to say the least. We still battle meteor freaks occasionally.”

“How’s Kara been adjusting?” Martha inquired. “Poor Kara was lost in the Phantom Zone, and Lois and I had to go in and get her.” He replied. “You and Lois?” Martha’s eyes widened. “Did you tell her your secret?” Clark shook his head. “Almost. She’s getting closer to finding out on her own.”

Clark explained about the stray phantom, Faora, Zod’s wife. “Poor Lois!” Martha nodded in disbelief. “Since she’s been back, Kara’s been fine.” Clark continued.

“Kara believes that more of our people are alive and nearby.” Clark added. “Though she has no proof, she thought that some of the other Phantom Zone prisoners spoke of an experimental science project to miniaturize the residents of Kandor.” Martha gasped. “My word! I hope that they’re the good people of Krypton, Kandor or Argo.”

Clark agreed. “Actually, I don’t know how I would’ve made it through all this without Chloe and Lois. They’ve really helped.” He admitted. “Well, son, we have to keep looking to the future.” Martha said as she cracked a smile. “I take it that you’re the Amazing Red and Blue Blur.”

Clark nodded. “Yes, Lois has been writing about me. Also, Kara and Oliver have been seen over and around Metropolis as well. People don’t seem to mind.” Martha considered that. “Really? Maybe it’s time to bury your secret, and show the people who you really are.” She reasoned.

Clark was stunned. Clearly he hadn’t expected his mother to say that. “Mom! Dad died defending my secret!” He argued. “No Clark, Jonathan died due to heart failure brought on by stress.” Martha pointed out. “He was proud to sacrifice his health for you, and we can’t continue to look backward.”

"It would be your decision alone, son.” She continued. “If you truly want to be out in the world helping people, than you should do so proudly. I know that Jonathan and I did the best we could raising you. We’ve done our jobs. Maybe it’s time for you to do yours.” Martha added: “You’re destined for far greater things than hanging around our farm.”

Clark considered his mother’s words carefully. “You sound like Jor El.” He criticized. “I don’t approve of Jor El’s methods, but the end result is the same.” Martha remarked. “Son, I’ve learned a lot since I’ve been in Washington. Most of it is bad.”

“There are some truly scary things going on in our world today. This economic downturn we’re experiencing is affecting a lot of good, hard working people. These people can easily be led astray. Our people need hope. I believe that you are that hope.”

“Gee Mom, no pressure there!” Clark grinned. Martha hugged him.

More…

Comment

I love it! Talk with Perry is going to be fun! keep up!

Comment

loved it

Comment

Can't wait to see how Lois helps out at the fair. Maybe she could have a kissing booth and make Clark jealous!

Comment

Dammit, why am I the last to know? I LOVE it!!
                    I don't need updates now, it's bookmarked on instant from now on!

Comment

"Also, Kara and Oliver have been seen over and around Metropolis as well. People don’t seem to mind."
                      I'm What's it mean?
                      Last edited by lauraforever; 03-24-2009, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Next Chapter

Hi everyone.

lauraforever, thanks for reading, this next chapter explains the Kara / Oliver quote. Clark's not the only red and blue blur watching over Metropolis.

LuckyLois - I think Lois would pass on the kissing booth, but I know some character that would - tease - read on and thanks.

gardy1

Comment

All's Fair in Love...

Chapter 3

“I insisted on returning to Smallville for the Harvest Fair.” Martha went on. “It gives our local residents hope to live a better life. I’ve found that virtually everyone in Washington has a self-serving hidden agenda. We need someone out there fighting for us every day.”

“I’m going to give a speech on Sunday.” Martha began. “I pushed everyone I knows’ buttons up on the Hill. They wouldn’t dare let us down. Frankly, I’m making them put their money where their mouth is. We need to instill family values, the values that your father believed in.”

“Sounds like the beginning for a great speech, Mom.” Clark walked slowly beside his mother as they continued on towards the south pasture to check on some of the herd. A whirlwind kicked up just behind them, scattering pebbles and leaves across the path, which led to the barn loft.

“Aunt Martha!” Kara Zor El-Kent said. “It’s so good to see you!” The exuberant alien teen beauty hugged Martha carefully. “Clark?” She hugged him as well. “Hey cuz, any luck with locating clues to Kandor?” He pressed. “Not so far, Kal. I haven’t given up hope yet.” Kara said solemnly.

“Where’s your better half?” Kara teased Clark. “Funny! Lois is at the Planet.” He replied. “Come on Kara, I have so much to tell you.” The three of them walked across the lawn back to the farmhouse porch. Martha was happier than she’d been in a long time. It was just like having a family again.

“Cousin Kal, I’m impressed that you finally got off the farm and out into the real world.” Kara teased. “I thought that I would have to patrol Metropolis by myself.” Clark eyed her suspiciously. “So you have been taking down criminals, Kara. Aren’t you afraid to get caught?”

“Not really.” The alien beauty replied. “No one around here truly knows who I am, except for Chloe and Oliver.” Clark rubbed his square jaw. “Oliver? He’s back in Metropolis as well?” Kara nodded. “I have a newsflash for you, Mr. reporter.” Kara gibed. “Queen Industries is merging with LuthorCorp. Tess Mercer decided to partner with Oliver, now that Lex is back in the picture.”

“Tess and Oliver figure that they can keep Lex in check.” Kara continued. “Lex has decided to take what’s left of his family fortune and create LexCorp, a subsidiary of LuthorCorp. Oliver has helped me locate the criminals as Green Arrow. He’s willing to give me a chance.”

Martha cocked her head. “A chance at what?” Kara shrugged. “A chance to join his group of ‘gifted’ friends. I assume he made that same offer to you, Clark.” Clark reddened. “Yes, but I have so many other things to do.” Kara put her hands on her curvy hips. “Like what?”

Martha smiled. Listening to Clark and Kara bicker was just how she’d pictured their little family, within her dreams. Except that Jonathan was still alive. “I thought that you were going to try and track down any possible leads on Kandor?” Clark questioned, as Kara glanced down.

“I will. Lately, the trail’s gone cold.” Kara admitted. “Were you going to get your old job back at the Talon?” Martha inquired. “No, it’s far too limiting. Frankly, I’m still trying to figure out how to fit in.” Kara sighed. Martha rubbed her niece’s shoulder. “You’ll figure it out, Kara. I know you will.”

“I’m going to stick with the Daily Planet.” Clark contributed. “I think that I can make this work.” Kara’s big eyes sparkled. “You mean you’re going to stick with Lois.” She needled as Martha laughed. “She is intense at times.” Clark admitted.

Metropolis Daily Planet:

Lois knocked on Perry’s office door before entering. “Hey boss!” Lois smiled brightly. “How about a promotional opportunity for the Daily Planet?” She began without preamble. “It’s good to see you too, Lois, I’m fine, thanks for asking.” Perry quipped. Lois took his dig in stride.

She’d gotten used to Perry’s off the wall sense of humor, and amazing dedication to duty with running the newsroom. “What did you have in mind, Lois?” The young reporter sat across from Perry, crossing her shapely legs. “I was thinking, actually with Clark’s input, that we should set up a promotions booth in Smallville, at the Harvest Fair.”

“Smallville? That’s a long way from Metropolis Central.” Perry brought up. “That’s Ledger territory, isn’t it?” Lois nodded. “Couldn’t we set up a booth near the main thoroughfare, for possible new subscribers?” Perry watched her face carefully. “Promotions cost money, Lo’.”

“I know.” She agreed. “We’ll set it up ourselves. All the paper has to provide is the subscription forms, and maybe a few raffle tickets?” Perry cast her a puzzled glance. “Who’s we?” Lois shifted her position. “Clark and I. We’ll decorate and set up the booth. Can’t you talk one of the powers that be into raffling off some type of graft or another?”

“You and Clark, eh?” He smirked. “Graft? You know that we don’t accept gifts, Lois.” She sighed. “Of course we don’t…officially.” Lois hinted. “That being said…” Perry reached into his desk and pulled out an unopened bottle of Port Wine. “You didn’t see this here.” He instructed her. “No, I didn’t.” Lois played his game.

“I also didn’t see the bottles of White, Burgundy, and Concord wines.” Lois snickered. “I didn’t see them atop the Assistant Editor’s desk, the Foods and Diner Guide’s editor’s desks, and I especially didn’t see the bottles of other assorted spirits in and around Catherine Grant’s desk.” Perry’s eyebrows rose. “I didn’t see any of them either, literally.”

“Should I gather up all these phantom bottles and put them in a nice basket to raffle off?” Lois asked, tongue in cheek. “Sure, and of course I have no idea what you’re referring to.” Perry countered playfully. “I’m sure you don’t. Thanks, Chief.” Lois smiled brightly and began raiding cubicles.

Back on the Kent farm:

Martha spent time explaining the political system to Kara, and Clark regaled them with stories of the Red and Blue Blur, Oliver, and the others. Before long, Lois returned. “Hey kiddo! You decided to grace us with your presence!” She needled Kara.

Lois placed a nicely decorated basket on the kitchen counter, with several different wines within it. “The Daily Planet staff…uh…generously donated this collection of treats to raffle off at their promotions booth.” She explained as Clark whistled. “I had no idea that they were so generous.” He remarked. “Neither do they.” Lois’s eyes sparkled mischievously.

“I have to man the Daily Planet display.” Lois began. “I offered our services to Perry for free.” Clark’s eyebrow rose. “Us?” She nodded. “Yes, us. It was the only way that Perry would agree to it.” Lois informed them. “Looks like we’ll need more help.” Clark said, picking up his cell phone.

“Like whom?” Lois curiously glanced over his broad shoulder. “Like Laura Lake, Tim Servo, Chloe, and Jimmy.” He responded. “Isn’t Laura a bit young for you, Smallville?” Lois teased. “Nice. I was thinking more along the lines of some friends for Kara.” Clark added, nodding towards his cousin.

“Don’t you think that Kara can find her own friends?” She asked as the teen alien approached them. “I don’t mind.” Kara added. “Laura and Tim seemed nice, though a bit odd.”

“Chloe could just as well pour the Talon’s finest for the thirsty masses.” Lois said. “Jimbo can grab some cute photo ops, and maybe snag some incriminating pictures of Washington D.C. insiders.” Martha chuckled. “Jimmy would never have enough film for all of them.” She quipped cynically.

“Maybe I should give Oliver a buzz, and see if he’d care to contribute something from Queen Industries.” Clark suggested. “Uh…I can do without the incredible green bean showing up here.” Lois grumbled. “Lois, it’s for a good cause…namely the local economy.” Clark chastised her.

“All right, I’ll deal with it.” Lois said solemnly. “Only in the name of patriotism, and doing my share to help the economy.” Clark grinned. “Thank you. Your sacrifice is appreciated.” He teased her. Kara enjoyed their witty banter, wishing that she had someone like Lois as her own personal friend.

Clark’s cell phone rang and Laura Lake was on the line. “Hey Clarkie.” Laura taunted. “Is the world about to end? A call from the great Clark Kent is rare indeed.” Clark flushed as Lois tried to listen to the conversation without being obvious. “Laura?” Clark began. “How would you like to come to Smallville, and help out? Hello? Laura?”

There was a knock at the front door. Lois answered it. There stood a grinning Laura Lake. The turbocharged teen had sped to Smallville from her hometown of Falcon Claw. “Whoa!” Lois freaked out. “How’d you do that?” Lois gaped. Clark flipped off the phone and sighed with resignation.

Laura hadn’t thought to ask Clark if he was alone. “Uh…I was in the neighborhood.” She lied convincingly. Lois let the young superhero in. “Mrs. Kent? Good to see you again. Hey, K Girl, what’s up?” The pleasant teen exchanged fist bumps with Kara.

more

Comment

That's totally awesome!!! I love it!!

Comment

loved it

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎