Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Exposed?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-It was still predictable to me, and I didn't like the Claire scenes, even if her mom rocked. However, I loved Peter, and I'm still left wondering how Angela fits into all of this and what will happen when Sylar finds his pa.

Comment

It was a great episode. Sandra owned this episode, I loved Matt and Peter in Building 26 I can't wait to see more Doyle. But yet IGN seems to be watching a different show. Why do I keep reading their reviews?

Comment

Does anydoby know what the ratings were?

Comment

at least no one gave it under a 6...i was fearful of this ep but it was very good and kept me askin wtf was going on...and how would it all play out. I knew the bomb pics of matt were going to be a surprise but turning him into a terrorist was a pretty cool idea...good job hunter guy

Comment

Great episode. It's sweeps month now right so I guess that explains the upping in quality?

Matt painting is still lame, the "REBEL" messages are lame (I really hope this rebel ends up being a kid--like Micah--otherwise, ugh), but otherwise the rest was cool and fun.

Claire & Fishboy is just like Claire & Skyboy last year. Claire's made out with a guy in the sky and now she's covered underwater (all that's left is sex on the moon or maybe in the Earth's core? lol). Repetitive, but Claire seems to be the least annoying when she's flirting or in a relationship so it's all good.

Depowered Peter is the way he should have always been, one ability at a time. Or they should have kept it how it was originally--only able to use whatever ability of someone he's near. But after we've experienced God-Peter, the depowered version comes off pretty cheap on their part, especially since we never really got a good enough explanation (not to me anyway) as to why he's now a more pathetic version of himself. I don't see why his power should have changed.

The Sylar flashback stuff was great. Loved the fun they were having with it, like with the funky music playing. This is how Heroes should have always been. What took them so long? Luke is clearly trying to protect Sylar's father, trying to keep Sylar away from him. It's obvious he's Skywalker's father too. We clearly haven't seen the last of this young Jedi.

The Matt/Peter teamup was fun. It's dumb of course that the government is so gung-ho after all these obviously "good" people when there's gotta be way more dangerous/evil freaks out there to worry about, but too late, they've gone this cheesy route, so gotta accept it and roll with it. Also, Noah trying to convince Danko that he's on his side is a little lame the way they're handling it but oh well.

Peter pulling the hug trick on Nathan for a change was funny. Nathan is changing again...I thought this kind of back-and-forth mumbo jumbo was last volume's thing. Oh well. And what's with Nathan trying to stop a man from blowing up again? Hello? Season 1 finale--Peter and Nathan. And now, it's Matt and Nathan. And I don't understand what the big threat is if Nathan can just grab him and fly him up like he did before--unless the bomb is rigged to blow if he tries.

As with Craig I'm not missing Hiro at all. He can never be shown again and I won't ask any questions, or shed any tears. They've long since ruined his character anyway. A man who forever acts like a little boy--I'll pass.

So anyway, really fun episode. Keep 'em comin' Heroes.

10/10

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite

Next week's episode should be really good, although the plot points I'm looking forward to the most didn't seem to be in the promo
              I can't wait to see John Glover!

Comment

i love it 10 i love the sylar storyline so far

Comment

This was my favorite episode this season by far. nuff said.

Comment

I thought Heroes was pretty good this week..I give it a 8/10. Danko is really irritating me and Sylar needs to take him out now!!
                    Last edited by Karafan1; 03-04-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I thought the eppi was awesome just as every eppi is..

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎